January 2016 Moms
Options

Hello and Stitch Fix ?

Hi ladies! We recently found out we are expecting our third in January so I wanted to introduce myself. We already have a three yr old and a one year old, both boys. Okay so now my stitch fix question. Is anyone else doing a maternity fix? I just got my first maternity box and it is fabulous. Two things were from Tart which I've never heard of before but like. I'm curious what brands others are getting in their boxes.

After 4 years, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs our surprise miracle is here!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
My Blog

TTC # 2 BFP 03/02/13 = CP, BFP 05/14/13 = CP, BFP 08/09/13 = CP

RPL testing = normal

TI Cycle #1, 50 clomid days 3-7, 150 iu Follistim days 8-11 = BFP! EDD May 22, 2014

Betas: 13 DPO = 79, 15 DPO = 149, 19 DPO = 788, 22 DPO = 2031

Re: Hello and Stitch Fix ?

• Options
    Never heard about this. Please explain ty :)
  • Options
    nanampnanamp member
    I am expecting my first one sometime in the next week. I'll keep you posted!

@tbear1990 - Stitch Fix is a service that delivers you clothing and accessories during over the course of the pregnancy. There is a $20 fee, but other than that, you only pay for what you keeep.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ok so I feel like I need to update y'all- I just got my first maternity box.  I was super surprised as I've been with the same stylist for about 6 months now.  I told her with this last box I was pregnant, and since they let you enter your due date I thought...this is perfect, she will know better than me when to start sending the real maternity stuff, and not just flowy loose stuff!  WRONG.  She sent me 3 maternity dresses, I mean 9 month waddle dresses, one flowy maxi dress (that she has actually already sent me before and I said no), and she sent me a pair of earrings.  I was pretty disappointed, it was like I got pregnant, I was an immediate whale, and my style had completely changed.  I sent everything back and told her I couldn't purchase maternity wear yet as I'm a FTM and have no idea how I will carry.  I'm gonna try once more and then probably take a break for a while.

I wish you better luck!
  • Options
    A couple ppl are talking about Stitch Fix on another thread. I got my first maternity shipment yesterday and was pleasantly surprised that I liked 4/5 items :). I'm excited for the next shipment!
  • Options
    Just got my first stitch fix...I wrote a note to my stylist I wasn't ready for maternity, but wanted to hide my belly for a few more months until I'm "out". I liked one shirt but it had (flowy) sleeves and is just too hot for the weather here right now, thought another fit my body super well except it had buttons and gaped at chest, a cardigan I loved and earrings I liked and a maxi I would have loved when my stomach was flatter but it just looks like mush right now. I'll keep the cardigan and earrings and give her my feedback...I'm expecting my next box to be even better with feedback, but she definitely hit the mark of flattering my body while hiding my belly w the 2 shirts, I just disliked them for other reasons

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kmcc14kmcc14 member
    My first maternity fix is coming tomorrow.  Glad to hear that others are having good experiences with theirs.  I'm really looking forward to getting mine!
    Me: 30 DH: 35 
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I've had great luck with Stitch Fix generally and highly recommend for those, like me, who don't have time to shop in real stores. It didn't have maternity for my first pregnancy but I'm excited to try it. But we are in that weird semi normal clothes starting not to fit stage, huh?

• Options
    @mkatefin303 yes this is totally an awkward stage. Maternity is too big but normal clothes (at least pants) are tight. I found for my last pregnancy I mostly just wore maternity pants with a lot of non-maternity flowy tops. I wore the Bella band for a long time too. At least flowy tops are in style now. I got a maternity flowy top in my SF shipment this week. I like it but didn't want to pay what they wanted for it. If it were non-maternity I may have considered keeping it since I'd be able to wear it longer. So I liked 4/5 items and am keeping 2. But I love the 2 items I'm keeping!