September 2015 Moms

Baby Weight

I am 28 weeks and my baby boy weighs 3lbs anybody else get baby weight at ultrasound

Re: Baby Weight

• Yup, last week at 29 weeks baby weighed 3lbs...doctor said he's right on point.
  • Had a sonogram to check measurements last week at 29 weeks, I was told he was 3lbs 2oz
  • Loading the player...
  • Had one yesterday and she was 3.4 at 30 weeks 4 days..
  • My girl was measuring right at 3 pounds too at my 28 week ultrasound
  • My ultrasound at 27 and a half weeks she measured in at 2lbs 11oz
  • At my 26 week ultrasound, he was 2 lbs, 8 oz.
  • At my 30w1d ultrasound she was exactly 3lbs :)
  • Had a 30 week ultrasound today: 3 pounds 13 ounces. I've got a chubby baby!
  • 28 week appointment and my baby was roughly 2.6 pounds x
  • I had an ultrasound on Friday at 28 weeks and baby was measuring 2.2 pounds. I've had 2 ultrasounds and both times, baby has measured 10 days behind but both of my other kids were little babies, 6lbs 13oz and 6lbs 5oz at full term, so I'm assuming that this baby will be about the same.
  • I wish I knew! I don't have another ultrasound until 36 weeks.
  • OnwardOnward member
    4lbs at 29.5 weeks!  Growing a chunky little girl :)
    TTC #1 for 4 years with every trick in the book. IVF in October 2010= BFN
    Elliott Michael born 9/22/11
    Audrey Pauline 9/13/15
  • At 26 weeks He weighted in at 2.2 ...after reading everyone else reaponse, im starting to feel like thats low...considering Ive gained 25 lbs and my first son was born 10.1..Shoukd I be.concerned?
  • I just had an ultrasound at 27.5 weeks and he is only 1 lb 14 oz. Reading everyones responses makes me nervous that he is still so little... I'm trying to eat but I don't have an appetite. :/
  • At my 30 week appointment my LO measured 3 pounds 3 ounces. :) 45% percentile, he's doing great.
  • Jenten810 said:

I wish I knew! I don't have another ultrasound until 36 weeks.

SAME! I'm wondering how everyone has ultrasounds all the time? I want to see my baby, too. LOL My last was the 20 week anatomy scan, and I'm 30 weeks now! I have only had 3 this whole time?!
  • LoveLee85 said:

Jenten810 said:

I wish I knew! I don't have another ultrasound until 36 weeks.

SAME! I'm wondering how everyone has ultrasounds all the time? I want to see my baby, too. LOL My last was the 20 week anatomy scan, and I'm 30 weeks now! I have only had 3 this whole time?!
    Same here too. I haven't had an US since my anatomy scan. My doctor originally said I would be having one between 30 and 32 weeks but today at my apointment he said he wasn't sure, I may not have another until 36 weeks to check position and weight.
  • It's a good thing you don't have a lot. They usually schedule more when there are concerns. That's why I've had as many as I have.
  • Last week she weighed 3lbs
  • At 26 weeks she was 2 pounds and 4 oz making her in the 60th percentile.
    *Siggy Warning*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Just had my 28 week appt and she was 2lbs 10oz
  • meejemeeje member
    28 week ultrasound and baby girl was 2lbs 5oz- 5th percentile
  • In regards to people asking about why some have more ultrasounds than others, I only had one at 30 weeks to check my placenta because it was low at the anatomy scan. They wanted to make sure it moved up otherwise I would have had to schedule a c section. That was the last ultrasound I'll have for this pregnancy because everything was healthy and normal.
  • I have frequent ultrasounds because my last guy did not grow lol.. he was 3.14 at 36 weeks... I hate having to go to the dr so much!!
  • I wasn't suppose to have another one but because I was measuring bigger my doctor wanted to do a growth ultrasound.
  • eri00seri00s member
    27 weeks 2lbs 8oz
  • eah325eah325 member
    27 weeks and 1 day at last ultrasound 2 lbs and 5 oz. The doctor told me my baby was in the 40th percentile for her "age".
  • I had a US because of obesity, and they thought she might be breach. But my 4lb 1oz chunky monkey is not breach and I won't have anymore now. Even being overweight, my body handled this pregnancy like a champ. No weight complications. Now the focus is pushing out my enormous baby.
  • meeje said:

How is your baby in the 5th percentile with that weight? I was 28 weeks and baby was 2.6 and I'm in the 50th. I thought 5th percentile meant baby wasn't growing enough?
  • 31 weeks and 4.1 lbs
  • eah325eah325 member

meeje said:

How is your baby in the 5th percentile with that weight? I was 28 weeks and baby was 2.6 and I'm in the 50th. I thought 5th percentile meant baby wasn't growing enough?
    Hmm... I was 2 lbs 5 oz at 27 week ultrasound and was told I'm 40th percentile.
  • akz0504akz0504 member
    edited July 2015
    My insurance only pays for one ultrasound so I don't know when I'll find out her weight! Very jealous you all get to see your babies so often!
  • Kfraz3Kfraz3 member
    I'm jealous too! Lol I only get two with tricare unless there is a medical reason to get another one. So while I wish I could see him one more time before he's born I am happy that I don't have a reason to. ;;)
  • I'm considered AMA- advanced maternal age at 34-and I'll be 35 when he's born in September.
    Because I'm "old" I'm going to have to have a lot more ultra sounds to watch for and prevent still birth these last few weeks.... Kind of cool because I can see him more BUT sucks I'm considered old and they worry about my baby