October 2015 Moms

my belly hurts:/

i had breakfast this morning and after an hr i started having a belly ache im guessing is what i ate but it been hrs since then and it still hurt , i havent had anything after that because when i try it makes it worse , the baby is moving but is so uncomfortable , anyone have gotten this and what home remedies do you suggest me or what should i do & thanks

Re: my belly hurts:/

• When I got stomach aches after I ate something I would eat 1 tums and drank some sprite i felt that helped since when I get stomach aches I can't sleep until my pain lightens up or goes away.
  • I usually drink some lightly sparkling water and sit down if I get a stomach ache.
  • Loading the player...
  • A couple of weeks ago, my belly started hurting in a weird achey way. It didn't feel like hunger or acid or nausea. After panicking a bit, and then talking to my doctor, it was probably everything internal getting squished.

The only thing that helped was eating smaller more frequent meals- no bigger than an apple for me. And then resting until it all stretched out.

Good luck I hope you feel better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I second what @BlueTopazBride suggested. My belly kept feeling tight and sore until I scaled down my meals. Try eating smaller, but frequent meals. With baby growing, there's not a lot of room (and I'm petite, anyway), so smaller meals can help.