July 2015 Moms
Options

rude inlaws (rant)

So I'm having so much anxiety over lately because of my stupid sil. She randomly tested me yesterday that he and her kids are going to be in town this weekend so they would be here if the baby comes and they could come see him. One she's never even asked if she could come herself let alone being her degenerate asshole kids tkbthe hospital. So I just got pissed and said that we decided we were going to wait till we were home and settled before we start having company. And that we wanted time to ourselves with our new baby. She gave me the worst guilt trip ever saying things like "you know you get to keep him forever and we don't know when the next time we can make it visit" such a bitch. I'm just pissed. I don't want her kids even around our baby cause they're frickin brats and they will not hold.my child until he's a few months old. This should be the happiest time of dh and i's life but she's ruining it by pissing me off and giving me anxiety. I want to punch her so bad.

Re: rude inlaws (rant)

• Options
    irsamirsam member
    I totally feel you ! Lol in laws suck ass ! Mine haven't even met our daughter and now we're having a son they still don't acknowledge my husband their son married and had children but they spoil his other son who is really mean and bad :/ but fuck them all I'm so sick of my husbands family.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That sucks!! But I agree with what others are saying. Not worth you stressing over it. Let her run her mouth and move on. Just let your nurses know you don't want anyone visiting.
  • Options
    I've told my husband that I've considered not telling anyone baby is here until we are home and settled. He's all for it if it makes me more comfortable.

Maybe just delay the announcement a bit :D
  • Options
    I'm not sure the policy at your hospital, but ours won't let any kids in under the age of 14 that aren't siblings. You may want to check on that. Could be an excuse for you, without making them angry at you. I don't blame you not calling anyone. My grandma would probably run in and take the baby out of.my hands if she had the chance. Despite her constant guilt trips of her needing to be in the hospital to see this baby born, she will not be receiving a call until a few hours after we're settled in the recovery room
  • Options
    Mine did the same thing. They are all really selfish and not thinking about anything but themselves