Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing Plans:

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: 

GTKY: What's your favorite thing about the town/city where you live?

Re: TWW Tuesday

• Options
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh boy.

Month/Cycle: FIrst cycle post D&C (Haven't had AF yet)

CD/DPO: D&C on June 5th, so I have to use that as CD1.

Timing: Well. Um. Missed that one.

Testing Plans: I haven't taken a test since the MC began in May. I figure that if by next Friday, AF hasn't showed, I'm going to take a test and if it's positive, call my OB for some bloodwork to see if this is a new pregnancy or if i'm still recovering from the past.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: My OB had said to wait one cycle, then try. I fully take responsibility for not having protected myself from pregnancy and waiting like we should have. At this point, I don't have any symptoms of AF showing and realize it could take much longer for it to show due to the D&C, however part of me is just a liiiiiiiiiiiitle excited at the thought of a quick miracle baby. 

GTKY: What's your favorite thing about the town/city where you live?  Pittsburgh has amazing sports teams and venues in which to see them. My absolute favorite thing to do is attend a Pittsburgh Pirates game. Cold beer. Primanti's sammich. Nothing better!
    DS Maxwell - 08/25/2009
    Wedded Bliss - 05/19/15
    MC - 05/15/15 & 7/29/15 & 11/25/15 (You were wished for, hoped for and loved)
    BFP#4; EDD 10/21/16 - Praying for a miracle.

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 30/9

Timing: -4, -1, 0

Testing Plans: BFN today, but I'll keep testing until AF comes or BFP. My luteal phase is pretty long sometimes, so we'll see what happens!

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: My boobs seriously feel like they're going to fall off and I've been exhausted. But taking naps is pretty great when I find the time!

Vermont is absolutely beautiful in all seasons. I love having all of the outdoor activity options. Burlington itself has lots of great restaraunts and craft beer pubs, too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

CD/DPO: 31/11

Timing: -4, -1, +1

Testing Plans: BFN this morning, but will keep testing until AF starts (supposed to arrive July 3-4)

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: getting normal amount of sleep, but was so tired last night I went to bed at 8:30, and slept straight through till my alarm went off at 6:30, and I'm still tired. In the final stretch of tww, but getting kind of tired of this wait-and-see...I wish I could fast forward and either just my bfp or have AF arrive...

GTKY: What's the favorite thing about the town/city where you live? I just generally love Boston. I love the seasons. I love how close we are to the beach AND the mountains (aka Vermont...lol!) I love how much of a sports city it is. It has everything - great restaurants, bars, museums, etc.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 22/6

Timing: -3,-1,O, 1

Testing Plans: I will try to wait until July 4. We shall see if I can hold out that long

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: finally got my ch today. My temps were a little low right after O(higher then my previous but not by much). They have spiked now so I think I can safely say that I have actually Oed!

GTKY: What's your favorite thing about the town/city where you live? I love that I live in a small town where everyone knows each other. I still don't live to far away from the bigger city but far enough away that it stays nice and quiet around here.

pregnancy ticker
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Month/Cycle: 3 

CD/DPO: 23/8 

Timing: -4, -1 

Testing Plans: BFN this morning (duh)and i only fell off the horse because i was so excited after yesterdays BFPS on here Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: temp just keeps rising, quite different from last months chart 

GTKY: What's your favorite thing about the town/city where you live? After a tornado went through our town last monday, there was an OVERWHELMING amount of community support. Companies offering free tree removal services, food, water, toiletries and housing being donated.
  • Options
    @KristieA don't go! Just keep lurking :)

Any BFP progress? Darker lines? 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5 CD/DPO: 20/6 Timing: -2, O, +1 Testing Plans: maybe 10 DPO because that'll be July 4th Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: My boyfriend proposed last night! Yay!! GTKY: What's your favorite thing about the town/city where you live? I'm a 5 minute walk to the beach from my house.
    Congratulations @beachbaby83! Tell us the story!

• Options

CD/DPO: 23/8 

Timing: -4, -1 

Testing Plans: BFN this morning (duh)and i only fell off the horse because i was so excited after yesterdays BFPS on here Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: temp just keeps rising, quite different from last months chart 

GTKY: What's your favorite thing about the town/city where you live? After a tornado went through our town last monday, there was an OVERWHELMING amount of community support. Companies offering free tree removal services, food, water, toiletries and housing being donated.
    Me too! I would have waited to test but all the excitement from yesterday got me curious...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:1/1

CD/DPO:21/3

Timing: -2, -1

Testing Plans: I'll start with 10 dpo

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: I'm here, I'm really here! And I got solid cross hairs! My plan for the TWW is to get back on track with my eating and cut out the junk! Yesterday was a great clean eating day!

GTKY: What's your favorite thing about the town/city where you live? Our town is right off a main highway so we have access to a lot of restaurants, there's an outlet mall about 10 min away and it's only about 30 min into the cities, yet we're not really considered a suburb.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    KristieAKristieA member
    edited June 2015
    Sadly not today. I am afraid to even call the Dr because I am scared they are going to say nope not pregnant. AF is due today so I'm hoping those HCG levels are just working their way up to a darker line. I am a bit overweight (okay a lot overweight) so apparently it can take longer...

And don't worry, I've just bonded with ya'll. I don't want to start hanging out with a different board (except my BMB of course LOL)

Edited to fix grammar issues :)
    imageimageimage
    LFAF September Siggy Challenge

• Options
    Congrats @beachbaby83! That's so exciting! Were you surprised or did you know it was coming?

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 20/ not sure when I O'd this month.

Timing: BD every other day & praying that we had good timing!

Testing Plans: I plan to try to wait until July 7th

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: my boobs hurt But I'm probably just symptom spotting. My acne is out of control which is so annoying and painful I've trie tons of things but I think I'm just stuck with it until it decides to go away. Apparently my hormones are going crazy & looking like 26 going on 13 is in.

I love living at the beach. Other than all of these shark attacks. We're a huge tourist city and I am a waitress a couple nights a week and it's finally picking up. So making that extra money is nice
  • Options
    Congratulations @BeachBabe83! Tell us more!

imageimageimage
    LFAF September Siggy Challenge

• Options
    Month/Cycle:6/6

CD/DPO:19/8 or 19/10 ----I think FF is drunk....

Timing: -2,-1,O or O, +1, +2

Testing Plans: Waiting until at least Friday....

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: FF keeps changing my O date. Now its saying I O'd on CD9, to which I believe is HIGHLY unlikely. It was at CD12, then CD11, which those dates make MUCH more sense......I think FF is drunk...lol

GTKY: What's your favorite thing about the town/city where you live? The ease of getting around to do stuff. Everything is within a 15 minute drive for the most part.

January siggy challenge - Pregnant lady problems

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 23/ 9ish or 3ish

Timing: -4, -1, 1 or -4, 0

Testing Plans: 7th or 14th depending on if I can hold out or AF comes

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: slight nausea this morning but I bet I'm just crazy and impatient.

GTKY: What's your favorite thing about the town/city where you live? love living in the boonies! My favorite place is my backyard where we have all sorts of wildlife because we live right by the edge of the woods.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: -4,-3,-2,-1,+1

Testing Plans: testing Friday at 10 dpo then not again until missed AF

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: My office mate is driving me batty. She's very sweet, but has ZERO common sense and does not know how to prioritize. She whines ALL the time and my constant mood swings (normal PMS symptom) do not work in her favor

. image
    GTKY: What's your favorite thing about the town/city where you live? I love that the town I live in has that small town feel, but has close access to the big city amenities.

#meangirls #dfdubclub

imageimage

• Options
    Thanks everyone! We've talked about it for awhile, but I was SO surprised that it was last night, we went for a long walk on the beach with our dogs like we do often and he stopped and started to pull something out of the backpack and said "I have something for you" and I was like "what?" Still had no clue and the he pulled it out said "I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you, will you marry me" and I was like "of course!" Still feels surreal! And it was my great grandmothers ring from the 1920's. So happy!
    So sweet! Congrats!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    Awwwwwwwwwwww! SO cute! And I adore vintage rings like that. Having a story behind your ring is just so freaking great!

If I knew how to post a darn gif, I have a perfect one. But. I'm gif-handicapped. So. Imagine the one of the cast of Friends all jumping around like lunatics. Cause that's the one I'd post. :) 
    DS Maxwell - 08/25/2009
    Wedded Bliss - 05/19/15
    MC - 05/15/15 & 7/29/15 & 11/25/15 (You were wished for, hoped for and loved)
    BFP#4; EDD 10/21/16 - Praying for a miracle.

• Options
    Such a great story @beachbaby83!

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 34/12

Timing:: E.O.D

Testing Plans: BFN with FMU  today- cheapie test :(

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: My bbt spiked back up today after a little drop at 10 dpo. I am having all sorts of "symptoms" but it could be af arriving. My chest feels like a hardened rock lol. Also very wet cm and a bit of cramping/tugging in my stomach off and on. BFN, but still holding out hope. AF is due tomorrow.

GTKY: What's your favorite thing about the town/city where you live? I live nearby Seattle and I love all of the beautiful mountains and lakes, the great seafood, and the great sports teams!

Me: 28, DH: 30 Married July 2014  DX: Severe MFI- 3 failed IUI's, IVF #1 Egg retrieval June 4th 2016, 5 day transfer- BFP Baby Boy! EDD 2/25/2017. Our sweet miracle Carter Bennett arrived 2/12/2017 6 lbs, 2 oz 19 inches. <3 Surprise BFP!!! Baby Girl due 10/1/2018.

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD/DPO: 18/6

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1

Testing Plans: Holding out until Friday at 9 DPO.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: Meh. Not really feeling anything this month. Temp increased slightly today, but otherwise, my post O temps are not much higher than pre O temps which is annoying.

GTKY: What's your favorite thing about the town/city where you live? I live in a 'city' just outside DC and it's pretty nice. Lots of fun events throughout the year, friendly neighbors, lots of different and great food places, away from the hustle and bustle of DC, but close enough to go into the city and visit the free museums if we want.  And the free zoo is awesome. 

Me - 33, DH - 33
    Married - May 2014
    DH - Low Count/Motility/Morph - Varicocele vein x 2 - surgery (8/11) - success!
    BFP - 10/10/15, EDD - 6/20/16 - It's a BOY!
    Baby #1 - 6/29/16 - Lucas Christopher, 10 lbs 3 oz, 22.25 inches
    Baby #2 - TTC May 2017
    BFP - 9/10/17, EDD - 5/26/18 - It's a GIRL! - RCS May 22nd

My Chart

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

@chicandbubbly - I absolutely LOVE Seattle and the surrounding areas. My best friend used to live there and visiting her was the best vacation I have ever taken (besides my honeymoon of course).

January siggy challenge - Pregnant lady problems

• Options
    CD/DPO:33/8

Testing Plans: Trying to wait until missed AF but will prob lose the willpower and test thurs or friday 

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: nothing....

GTKY: What's your favorite thing about the town/city where you live? Great parks to take my two year old  so she can get her wiggles out.

image [IMG] 

• Options
    Lurker here! @beachbaby83 - congrats!!!!! Such a great proposal and love that the ring is kept within the family - so sentimental and beautiful!

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 15/3

Timing:-4, -2, 0

Testing Plans: I'm a weirdo and don't mind seeing BFN'S so I've already started! Maybe I'm a freak of nature and ill get a BFP early lol. Might even test opks too just to see what my bod is doing during 2ww. FF tells me I should test on my 29th birthday....eeeek

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: I wanna thank my body today. With charting and everything and kinda being in tune with symptoms, it was really easy to see my O date. Cheers to a short predictableish cycle... no pressure on that BFP tho...

GTKY: What's your favorite thing about the town/city where you live? I live in F@$!ing paradise (Honolulu). But honestly the best part about it is that after 10 years of living on the mainland (moved back about a 1 1/2 years ago) I get to live close to my parents. They're the best.
    Me : 29, Proposal Manager/SAHWM to two fur babies 
    Fiance : 30, Federal Government
    Wedding : Sept 16, 2016
    NTNP : May 2015
    TTC#1 : Sept 2015

• Options
    Month/Cycle:10

CD/DPO:28/3

Testing Plans:prob start poas next week

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: not much. Busy time at work so I hope I don't stress myself out too much for this to be our month.

30 minutes from the beach, 60 minutes within all immediate family.

@beachbaby83 congrats!

<3 In Love 2001
    Married 2009
    TTC#1 2014
  • Options
    Lurking the thread.... Congrats @beachbaby83 so exciting!!
    Me: 26  DH: 29
    Married since May 2013
    DS born July 2014
    TTC#2 since April 2015
    BFP on 7/2/2013

• Options
    dixie7701 said:

Timing: -4,-3,-2,-1,+1

Testing Plans: testing Friday at 10 dpo then not again until missed AF

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: My office mate is driving me batty. She's very sweet, but has ZERO common sense and does not know how to prioritize. She whines ALL the time and my constant mood swings (normal PMS symptom) do not work in her favor

. image
    GTKY: What's your favorite thing about the town/city where you live? I love that the town I live in has that small town feel, but has close access to the big city amenities.

^This gif. Crying while chuckling. Perfection for the TWW.
  • Options

CD/DPO: 21/4

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 1

Testing Plans: not sure, will see how things feel. Trying not be impatient, earliest would be on Sunday or Monday (FF is predicting AF for next Monday, but since this is my first somewhat normal cycle after going off BC who knows how accurate that is).

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: feeling weird twinges today, just trying to ignore them and not read too much into them. The struggle for the next week will be to not read too much into temps, possible symptoms, etc...

I'm in DC, so I love the monuments and all the grand government buildings and cute neighborhoods. Especially early in the morning before the tourists are out, there's something very humbling in taking it all in.
    Oh and cupcakes! Love all of the yummy cupcake shops in Georgetown.
  • Options

CD/DPO: 27/11

Testing Plans: BFN yesterday. I'll test tomorrow and every other day until AF or BFP. AF should be here tomorrow.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: I was a little nauseous yesterday and had a few belly twinges, but that's it. I had a sharp temp dip yesterday morning and back up today.   

GTKY: What's your favorite thing about the town/city where you live? I've lived in Boston for about 4 months, and like it so far, but I don't have any favorites yet.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

Timing: -4, -2x2, 0

Testing Plans: Friday

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk:  Temp drop and spotting today. Temp still above the coverline. Usually I have AF symptoms by now but nothing so far

GTKY: What's your favorite thing about the town/city where you live? I love being between the mountains and the ocean. Weather is generally amazing.
  • Options
    amandawk said:

CD/DPO: 27/11

Testing Plans: BFN yesterday. I'll test tomorrow and every other day until AF or BFP. AF should be here tomorrow.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: I was a little nauseous yesterday and had a few belly twinges, but that's it. I had a sharp temp dip yesterday morning and back up today.   

GTKY: What's your favorite thing about the town/city where you live? I've lived in Boston for about 4 months, and like it so far, but I don't have any favorites yet.
    Yay, finally another Bostonian! Hello! :)

• Options

CD/DPO: 22/???

Timing: almost every day

Testing Plans: I ordered tests on amazon. The second they arrive I'm poas. As early as Monday.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: I have no idea when or if I ovulated this month. First month of BCP, didn't temp or chart, just started trying. So I don't know when to start testing for sure. Going for a 28 day cycle. Ordered opk and bbt for next month. Trying to ignore my boobs. They feel huge and achey. Also, for the first time since starting ttgp I'm not in the mood.

GTKY: What's your favorite thing about the town/city where you live? I hate the place I live. But, we are able to rent a 2 story house withab yard in our budget. So that's nice. And staying in our budget allows me to work part time and own my own business.
  • Options
    xyzabqsmvb53xyzabqsmvb53 member
    edited July 2015
    Is it ok to post here when I'm not tracking O? Oh well here it is!
    Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 32/no clue, may still be no O??

Timing: no clue, likely not good cuz we decided mid-cycle to TTC

Testing Plans: BFN yesterday. Strong suspicions that AF is right around the corner. If no AF then will test again in a week (or whenever I stop feeling sure AF is coming.)

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: Got nothin other than I will say if this turns out to be the cycle for BFP then I'm a little bummed we didn't get much in the way of steamy sex life. Not that it would end but ya know...

GTKY: What's your favorite thing about the town/city where you live? I live in a teeny tiny town in Maine and I love the country. I am on the edge of a big field and the wildlife makes me happy. Today we saw a turkey and a deer in our yard. That stuff really makes me feel much more chill and happy in life than living in a city full of cars and rushing around.

ETA: words