Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Anyone else OED early?

I think I OED early..Has anyone OED 2 days after their AF?? I had excessive EWCM and 3 days of light spotting after AF and I think it puts me around CD 17 and 7dpo today..I'm 25 yrs old and I'm two months off BCP, ttc #1!

Re: Anyone else OED early?

• Options
    Are you temping or did you use an OPK to confirm this? The presence of EWCM does not automatically mean you ovulated. I had some after my period this month as well, but I definitely did not ovulate at that time. I would strongly suggest charting your temps with Fertility Friend if you're not already. It makes it a lot less of a guessing game.

My first instinct is that there's no way you ovulated that early, but I'm no expert.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    If you aren't temping you have no idea when you ovulated. EWCM can happen at anytime in your cycle.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have only be starting to temp this cycle so I have nothing to compare to...my O day should be today according to a normal cycle but I have already been experiencing creamy lotion like CM for 3 days.. I am no expert either and very new to this :-S
  • Options
    Just keep temping and hopefully a clear pattern will emerge. Are you using Fertility Friend to chart? It can determine your O date for you. I'm still on my first chart myself and also waiting. I didn't ovulate according to a normal cycle this time, either (if I ovulate at all!)
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Are you sure it isn't leftover semen fluid?  That can look like EWCM.  You have no way of confirming ovulation without temping. 
  • Options
    Yes I am sure it wasn't semen.. I normally always have light spotting during my ovulation and it happened while I was at work 2 days post AF, I had AF like symptoms but had already completed my period(which was a very heavy and painful period) ... I will try using Fertility Friend..I am only using the charts on my period app at the moment
  • Options
    This is only my 2nd month temping so I understand but I can tell you that personally my second month charting has helped me understand whats going on with my body already. Just keep up the charting and hopefully youll get a better possible O date.

Happy Charting!!
  • Options
    Thank you! My AF lasted 7 torturous days unlike my normal 3 to 4, it may have affected my cycle
  • Options
    If you just started to temp this cycle, how do you that you spot around O time?  An app that guesses your O date without temping is useless.  So whatever that app told you about your cycle, I would forget what it told you.  :D
  • Options
    If I relied on the apps predicted O date I would have completely missed mine this cycle.  I O'd CD 11/12 and I was "supposed" to O CD 19 or so- even FF guessed this date.  This is why you need to chart- CM is great to figure out your FW but you MUST temp to confirm O.  If you don't do both you're completely blind.  Opk's are also helpful with figuring out your FW.  
    Me : 29, Proposal Manager/SAHWM to two fur babies 
    Fiance : 30, Federal Government
    Wedding : Sept 16, 2016
    NTNP : May 2015
    TTC#1 : Sept 2015

• Options
    Yes I think I Od on CD 11/12 as well and honestly the whole spotting around O time is just something I have always assumed with being in tune with my body because it has happened every cycle even before i was ttc lol... I will continue to chart and see what happens in the 2ww:)