Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

I got my BFP today!

*******Trigger Warning: Faint BFP mentioned***********

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say that about 5:30am this morning I got a very faint BFP! I am still in a bit of shock about it actually! I literally saw the line and set the test down and didn't look at it for about 5 hours. Then when I did, I couldn't stop staring at it... I do keep reminding myself though that its a faint positive and well until its confirmed...

I started the month with laproscopic endometriosis surgery. Because of the pain medications and recovery I didn't start tracking my temps at the beginning of my cycle. My ovulation date was approximate and based off of cm and cervix position. Please ignore any temps or OPK listings before DPO1. I placed them in there to get cross hairs on my last day of fertile cm. My chart is linked in my signature and I will attach it to this message.

As for the exciting part, I told DH with a card :) He read it, and looked at me rather confused. I told him to read it again and his eyes got huge. His response was "its not possible you got pregnant on the first try". I had to tell him about 4 times that I was. He still doesn't believe it and wants me to retest in the morning. We also got to call our parents and tell them and they are delighted. Both of DH's parents have battled with cancer and my dad has ALS so it was really special for us to be able to tell them all the good news!

As for how I am feeling, I'm a little bit nervous, a little bit sick to my stomach and very sad to be leaving all of you! I was only on here a short amount of time but I learned more from you ladies about my own body than I did in 32 years.

So thank you everyone. You have made me laugh out loud with your gifs and made me feel very hopeful in times when I was certain AF would come extra early! All of you deserve a round of applause and I will continue to lurk to see you all get your BFPs too.

Love Kristen x

imageimageimage
LFAF September Siggy Challenge

Re: I got my BFP today!