Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing Plans:

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk:

GTKY: Other than TCOYF, what was the last book you read and did you enjoy it?
imageimageimage
LFAF September Siggy Challenge

Re: TWW Monday

• edited June 2015
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 29/8

Timing: -4, -1, 0

Testing Plans: Still holding out for 10DPO. I'm going out of town Wednesday - Sunday so I'll test right before I leave, then again when I'm home at 14DPO if AF doesn't arrive first.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: Had crazy cramps for a little while last night, my breasts are still really sore. I think AF is about to rear her ugly head. Sleeeeeepy too. Mondays...

The Heart Does Not Grow Back by Fred Venturini. It was really good! 

Edited to add Month/Cycle

• caseyw8784caseyw8784 member
    edited June 2015

CD/DPO: 30/10

Timing: -4. -1, +1

Testing Plans: BFN :( so I will keep testing until AF comes...

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: looks like chart is going triphasic, but who knows.

GTKY: Other than TCOYF, what was the last book you read and did you enjoy it? Currently reading both "outlander" (like the tv series) and "the Martian" (like the Matt Damon movie that the trailer is now in theaters for) and both are really good! The Martian is easier to read than outlander, just written in a more casual style that flows a bit more easier, but I love both of the plots!

Edited for wrong emoji. Silly fat fingers on such tiny keyboard...
  • Loading the player...
  • Eeeee @KristieA fingers crossed for you! The no symptom spotting struggle is so hard. 
  • KristieAKristieA member
    edited June 2015
    Eeeee @KristieA fingers crossed for you! The no symptom spotting struggle is so hard. 
    Thanks @Katetastrophem! I am trying my best not to get too excited. I will probably test again tonight too if I'm honest!

Thanks @Katy0990!

Edited to respond to Katy0990 too :)
    imageimageimage

• @KristieA FX for your bfp! I'll be awaiting your post tomorrow!! :)
  • Fingers crossed @KristieA !!!
    Triple LFAF IVF Cycle:

• Month/Cycle: 3

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: -4, -1

Testing Plans: Friday!!! Hopefully i can hold out

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: nada

GTKY: Other than TCOYF, what was the last book you read and did you enjoy it? i have kindle unlimited and i read a book every other day and they are mostly erotica. lol
  • Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 26 / 7

Timing: 0, -2

Testing Plans: Plan on taking a HPT on 10DPO and another on 14DPO unless AF comes.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: no symptoms, no rants, nothing to bring up. 

GTKY: Other than TCOYF, what was the last book you read and did you enjoy it?  I love science fiction and romance novels. Sherrilyn Kenyon is one of my favorite authors. :) I tend to read a few novels at a time, and about 2-4 a week. right now I am working on Kenyon's League series, and Nick Sparks Safe Haven book. :)
    ME: 24 | HIM: 30
    Dr put me on BC pills at age 18 to regulate period. 
    <3 Got Married July 2013  <3
    TTC: Since Jan. 2014. 
    Diagnosed with PCOS Fall 2014. (Not IR)
    Fertility Acupuncture March 2015 - December 2015
    First BFP on 2/6/2016!

(Typical Cycle length 35-48 days)

• KristieA said:
    ***********Trigger Warning: Faint BFP Mentioned***********

CD/DPO: 24/12 or 13

Timing: -1,1 or 0

Testing Plans: I got a faint BFP this morning. Tested with other brands and it came back BFN. According to FF BFP brand has highest reliability rating (80%+) at this stage so I am going to go out and get more of those to test again tomorrow. I am trying not to get too excited yet.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: I was certain my temp would drop today but it actually went up dramatically. I actually woke up because I was feeling really sick to my stomach. Tested as above.

I am still not feeling all that great, the thought of food is disgusting. I am also trying to talk myself off the symptom spotting ledge...

GTKY: Other than TCOYF, what was the last book you read and did you enjoy it? The last book I read was The Night Circus and it was AMAZING! I was annoyed that the story ended! I am currently reading Flight Behaviour and Wildwood Imperium and enjoying both immensely!

Editing because spelling.
    Fingers crossed!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 22/ 8ish or 2ish

Timing: -4, -1, 1 or -4, 0

Testing Plans: 7th or 14th depending on if I can hold out or AF comes

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: hot flash this morning but that could be because of anything!

GTKY: Other than TCOYF, what was the last book you read and did you enjoy it? I re-read The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella. It's my favorite summer book. I just ordered the new Jane Green (Summer Secrets) and it should arrive today!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• BakerBird525BakerBird525 member
    edited June 2015
    CD/DPO: 17/5

Timing: -3, -2, -1, 0, +1

Testing Plans: Won't test until Friday or Saturday (9 and 10 DPO).

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: Would like a bigger temp increase post O, but my overall temps this cycle are definitely higher than last cycle. Probably has no meaning though.

GTKY: Other than TCOYF, what was the last book you read and did you enjoy it? Just about to finish Eighth Grave After Dark by Darynda Jones. Pretty entertaining and easy to read paranormal fantasy series.

FX for you @KristieA! Good luck!!

Me - 33, DH - 33
    Married - May 2014
    DH - Low Count/Motility/Morph - Varicocele vein x 2 - surgery (8/11) - success!
    BFP - 10/10/15, EDD - 6/20/16 - It's a BOY!
    Baby #1 - 6/29/16 - Lucas Christopher, 10 lbs 3 oz, 22.25 inches
    Baby #2 - TTC May 2017
    BFP - 9/10/17, EDD - 5/26/18 - It's a GIRL! - RCS May 22nd

My Chart

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm not technically in the TWW (a few more days) but I just wanted to say @KristieA good luck!!!!! And I loved Night Circus also! It was so visual! I wonder if they'll make a movie for it.
  • Question and this may not be the appropriate place but....... If you were to get a BFP does your temp increase higher the further past O day you are? 
  • Month/Cycle: 3

CD/DPO: 20/3

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Testing Plans: I have a short LP so I will probably test next Sunday, at 9 DPO, if that is BFN then I'll hold out for a few more days before testing again.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: though I had 2 small temp rises before O date it put my O date at CD 17, it felt like I O'd CD 16 based on other symptoms but oh well either way timing seems good, and I'm excited to have CH and move over to TWW!

Currently reading Ready Player One which I'm enjoying, before that Golden Son was good.

(Fx @KristieA!!!)
  • edited June 2015

Question and this may not be the appropriate place but....... If you were to get a BFP does your temp increase higher the further past O day you are? 

You could get a slight temp spike, but not sure how much it matters in relation to O.

• @mommy grams thanks- i'm having a strange temp increase: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5a4424  not sure what to make of it. The open circles mean nothing IMO, i woke up a 7am vs. 6am. I still temped right after waking. Its just strange and I'm still figuring out all the Ins and Outs.
  • @Carazona5 On IMDB it says that Sony has the picture rights

Thanks everyone. No news yet, I am wondering if I imagined the whole thing!
    imageimageimage

• edited June 2015

@mommy grams thanks- i'm having a strange temp increase: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5a4424  not sure what to make of it. The open circles mean nothing IMO, i woke up a 7am vs. 6am. I still temped right after waking. Its just strange and I'm still figuring out all the Ins and Outs.

That is interesting. Honestly I'm not sure. @cattlebride what do you think? I'm @Kristin712's chart her temp spike/elevation did correlate to her bfp, but I'm not sure.

ETA: here's the lesson on it from ff--I posted the wrong link. It's lesson 17 from ff that teaches about pregnancy patterns. Sorry!!

https://38.media.tumblr.com/8ca506a6a02692860835717df74fbb3a/tumblr_miybr6QplP1rm00neo1_500.gif

Which I'm going to read and do now so I get a better understanding.

• @KristieA you have to update if you take another test today!!

• FX for @KristieA and @katy0990 .... Go pee on all the sticks!!!
  • @Kristin712 I know I'm late but congrats on your BFP!
    Triple LFAF IVF Cycle:

• MandyBeeSLPMandyBeeSLP member
    edited June 2015
    Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 14 DPO

Timing: -3, -2

Testing Plans: BFN

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: I guess the TWW is over for me. AF still hasn't fully showed up, scheduled for yesterday and just had some spotting so I took the test anyway. Oh well. Now to wait for AF to fully come and start planning a 4th of July BBQ with the fam. 

I am currently reading Dumb Witness by Agatha Christie. I previous read The Quiet Gentleman by Georgette Heyer. Book nerd alert. 8-)

@KristieA I read The Night Circus and loved it too! FX for you! 

*edited to try and fix emoji. Failed. 
    Me: 29, DH: 32
    Married: July 22, 2008
    Fur babies: Phoenix and Yeti (both cats). 
    TTC#1 since: May 2015
    September 2016- Infertility Testing
    dx: Low Progesterone, Vitamin D Deficiency, Borderline PCOS
    Treatment: 
    October 2016-January 2017- Metformin, Clomid/Letrozole, hcg trigger, progesterone
    IUI- 2/17/2017 BFP 3/2/2017! 

• Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD/DPO: 18/7

Timing: -2,-1,O

Testing Plans: I keep telling myself I am going to wait until Sunday (which is when FF says to test) but with DH out of town I know I am going to cave to my POAS addiction. :)

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: I am feeling SUPER impatient this month......

GTKY: Other than TCOYF, what was the last book you read and did you enjoy it? I have been reading the Decent series. They have been very entertaining.

January siggy challenge - Pregnant lady problems

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 28/ not sure when I O'd.not temping or using opk until next cycle if I continue to get a BFN this month. DH just wants to "do it naturally" which I explained that temping & using opk's is still natural you just know more around when to hit the nail on the head haha

Timing: hopefully good :D

Testing Plans: waiting until after this weekend since we have a huge Fourth of July party planned. AF if she shows her face will be here Tuesday. So I plan to try & wait until she doesn't arrive

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: I've been having headaches but I think that's from sleeping too much (had a slow week at work). I'm excited to be a little busier this week it will keep my mind off of poas everyday!

GTKY: Other than TCOYF, what was the last book you read and did you enjoy it? I haven't read a book in so long ugh. Once I get caught up in a book I don't put it down until I'm finished which distracts me from other house hold chores & such!
  • Lurker from the WTO thread here ... FX for you @KristieA!!!!!

• KristieA said:

@KristieA you have to update if you take another test today!!

I have taken 2 more tests this afternoon, just the faintest of lines. I will retest tomorrow AM with my first wee of the day. x

@katy0990 any luck? I have everything crossed for you! x

More lines?! Girl, you are KTFU! Congrats!!!!
    Triple LFAF IVF Cycle:

• @KristieA a line is a line!!!! Congratulations!!!!
  • I would be buying every type of test! I don't know how you are going to Wait until the morning! =D> @KristieA
  • KristieA said:

@KristieA you have to update if you take another test today!!

I have taken 2 more tests this afternoon, just the faintest of lines. I will retest tomorrow AM with my first wee of the day. x

@katy0990 any luck? I have everything crossed for you! x

@KristieA

• You think? I was telling myself no it must be evap... Oh crap now I am freaking out a little bit!
    imageimageimage

• @katy0990 how did I miss your faint line?! Pee on more tests!

• I saw a line at the time. Went back to confirm later and it was still there. I guess I was telling myself not to be silly and get hopes up.
    imageimageimage

• SparkE82SparkE82 member
    edited June 2015

Good luck to all the ladies with faint lines! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Edit: major pic/gif fail....its Monday....I gave up...lol

• Month/Cycle: 2/1
    CD/DPO: 25/6
    Timing: -4, -2, 0
    Testing Plans: Friday at 10dpo and if BFN not until after AF should be here
    Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart stalk: Nothing yet
    GTKY: Other than TCOYF, what was the last book you read and did you enjoy it? I just finished the Grey book (I know, I know!) It was okay though. I will read the others, they are a guilty pleasure.
  • <*img src=past the gif link here*>
    @SparkE82 To the ladies with the faint lines: image
    Thank you!!! it would NOT let me post that pic....lol...