January 2016 Moms
Options

Major bleeding today TMI

I'm 12 weeks 4 days, today I had small amounts of cramping on and off for about 2 hours, then I started bleeding out of no where. I was standing and felt wet all of a sudden looked down and blood was running down my leg. I soaked a 10 hour pad in 1 1/2 hour, then it slowed down through out the day. The bleeding started out a darker red kind of watery, now it's a brighter red. I've only passed one small piece of tissue. Has anyone had this much bleeding and the baby still be ok? I've had a previous miscarriage at 7 weeks, so I'm worried it's happening again. I have an appointment, but it's not until wednesday.

Re: Major bleeding today TMI

• Options
    If you feel you need medical attention now, don't wait. If you did miscarry and didn't pass it all, it could result in serious infection. The ER can take good care of you.
  • Options
    Sorry tohear about your experience. Most insurances have a nurse line you can call 24/7 for advice. My assumption is they are going to have you go in right now.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would go into the er or doctor. Better safe than sorry to make sure things are ok.
  • Options
    sck601sck601 member
    I would go in and get checked to make sure everything is okay

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Let us know how you're doing. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • Options
    I def would go to the dr now and not wait until wed
  • Options
    I hope you ended up at the ER. Anytime there is a significant amount of blood like that I'd get checked. Please update us when you can.
    Married the love of my life: 11/12/2009
    1st BFP ever : 11/19/2014
    1/9/2015 our miracle baby was welcomed in heaven.
    BFP #2 : 4/21/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry this is happening :( like PP said, at least call a Dr now or go to ER
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Another vote for go to the ER.
  • Options
    shrsrishrsri member
    I agree with the others. We can't second guess these things. Please do go to the ER immediately.. We are all praying and hoping the best for u.
  • Options
    Yeah that's not normal. I'd get to the ER asap.
  • Options
    Another vote for the ER.  Even if it's just to ease your mind...
  • Options
    I hope you ended up in the ER to get checked out. Prayers that everything is ok!
  • Options
    The same exact thing happened to me I was a complete basket case and went to the ER of course I was in the middle of doing a haircut at work and I heard almost a popping sound then blood suddely rushed down my legs and into my shoes I stopped the haircut ran to the bathroom and got straight in my car and went to the women and infants emergency room they took all my blood did a internal ultrasound I was 8 weeks pregnant at the time and they had explained I had blood in my ultrasound but the baby was absolutely fine heart beat was great and it was growing right where it should be you may have the same problem or you may have a cyst that burst but definitely go to the ER and get checked I have to go to my doctor every two weeks now to make sure the blood is going away I haven't had a bleed out since but absolutely keep us posted good luck and God bless
  • Options
    I hope you're okay!! Sending all my love!
  • Options
    Praying! Hope you got to see a doctor and that everything turns out ok!
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    cjd&kcjd&k member
    Oh geez. I hope all is okay and you're taking care of yourself!
  • Options
    I had something similar happen to me. I think I was in the sixth or seventh week and the doctor found I had a subchroinic bleed. I was put on bed rest. I still have it. The babies are fine and I am doing well. I am 12 weeks now too. I was told no sex for the first trimester and heavy lifting. I occasionally will get some spotting. I am less worried because I understand that the bleed will pass and not affect the babies. Good luck. Wishing you all the best.
  • Options
    Something very similar happened to me out of no where. I went to the ER to get checked out, and everything turned out to be perfectly fine they had no explanation for the bleeding I just went on peliv rest and that was all at 10w I'm now 13w. But good luck! I do think you should get checked out just to make sure all isnwell
  • Options
    Agreed, if you haven't done so already... Go get checked at ER. You will feel better knowing for sure what is going on. That sounds like s lot to me.

• Options
    jezygal Please keep us updated! Hope everything is ok.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • Options
    ashin121ashin121 member
    edited June 2015
    Hope you're OK and went to the ER. Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. Can empathize. I had bleeding last week and I got an ultrasound that day of. Was freaking out especially since I also had a miscarriage prior. Baby was fine. I have subchorionic hemorrhage but it's resolving :) Keep us updated.
  • Options
    Checking in... are you ok?
    About me: Daughter turns 4 in Feb 2016... second baby due in mid-Jan 2016!   
  • Options
    Sending love and hope you and your little one are ok xx
  • Options
    I'm happy that we keep bumping this. We are all concerned and hope to hear from you soon!
  • Options
    Any news! Hoping it was nothing major and all is well. Let us know
  • Options
    @jezygal did everything turn out okay? Hope they were able to tell you what's going on, update us when you get a chance.
  • Options
    Thinking of you! Please keep us posted! I had a similar thing happen to me and it was SCH. I hope it is something like that for you too!
    Married- 7/17/10
     Baby #1- "L.J."- 3/14/12 
    Expecting  #2- EDD 1/8/16 
    "Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride" 

• Options
    You've got us January mommas worrying about you girl. Hoping and praying all is well, update when you can!
  • Options
    I am very worried
  • Options
    I've been thinking about this since I read it yesterday morning. Prayers for you and the baby. We are a here for you!
    STM - EDD June 24 '18
    DD - January 2016
  • Options
    EC2016EC2016 member
    I'm hoping everything is ok...
  • Options
    cjd&kcjd&k member
    Keeping you in my thoughts.
  • Options
    bmmimsbmmims member
    You are in my thoughts! 
  • Options
    I come by everyday to see if she's updated anything :( hope you're ok!
  • Options
    Me too.
  • Options
    The same thing has happened to me several times. I had a lot of bleeding the first time at 6 weeks with clots and again at 8 weeks, I assumed both times I miscarried but went to doctor and had a strong heartbeat! I am now almost 13 weeks and have had off and on bleeding the whole time but luckily my baby is still thriving. Hoping and praying that everything is ok!!! Please update!!!!
  • Options
    adcc43adcc43 member
    Hope everything is ok. Been checking back often for an update! T&P

• Options
    jezygal said:

Sorry it's been so long ladies, I kept trying to get on to update, but things just kept coming up. So the baby is fine thank goodness, a nice steady heartbeat and lots of moving. Don't know what happened, possibly something to do with yeast since that was the only test that came back positive. Thanks for all the T&P.

Yes so glad to hear this! We've all been worried sick! Thanks for sharing great news :)

Pregnancy Ticker