January 2016 Moms
Options

The "Bump" thread!

Hey all!! I know some of us are still in "blump" mode, but some of you ladies are are getting into second tri and I figured we needed a place to post our growing bumps! Sorry if there is already a thread for this, I didn't see one.

Here we can post our dress the bump photos for style ideas, progression, whatever you want that has to do with your bump! Don't forget to include how far long you are :).

Since my fibroid is 11 cm anterior, my uterus is enlarged to 20 week pregnancy size my doc said. So here's my 9+2 blump on roids. It's very hard on the lower half!

Re: The "Bump" thread!

• Options
    Cute! Mine is still pretty small, bloat included, so I'll wait until there's something there lol. It just looks jiggly now when it was firm before if that makes sense.
  • Options
    Just imagine mine 3 times as large as yours and you'll have a pretty good idea. Gets larger with each one for me :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Here's my blump/bump(it is some of both) at 11 weeks. This is my third baby. Excuse my mess please I was trying on my maternity clothes for the first time with this pregnancy to see what they looked like :)
  • Options
    Cute!! And I love the idea of hump day bump day! As soon as I have a chance I'll update the title :-).
  • Options
    sck601sck601 member
    I know once 20ish weeks come around (usually when a lot of people start showing more), a lot of BMBs do HDBD (hump day bump day) every Wednsday. It's a thread that's posted every Wednesday to see the growth and comparison of everyone's bumps

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I am starting to feel a little more bumpy then blumpy. 13 weeks today! Although the bloat does get worse through the day my morning bump is consistently there now. I had a customer at work ask out of the blue so I am at least giving of pregnancy vibes.
  • Options

Please excuse the work bathroom lol, but behold, my little bump. I'm in my work camouflage as well, keeping my fingers crossed I can keep LO hidden for a WHILE.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    So cute! Love the HDBD idea ladies!! Mine is def more of a marshmallow- pillow to begun with, soo...hopefully 20 weeks or a lil before, I can start having true Bump pics :-) I can't wait...still doesn't feel real! Today is happy 11 weeks yay :)
  • Options
    I'm late, but here I am at 13w1d. I'm a fluffier girk to start with... so it definitely just looks like I ate a dozen donuts for breakfast lol.
    Married the love of my life: 11/12/2009
    1st BFP ever : 11/19/2014
    1/9/2015 our miracle baby was welcomed in heaven.
    BFP #2 : 4/21/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This pic is a week old now, but I was trying clothes on last week and it was the first time I looked at myself in the mirror and thought I was starting to look pregnant!
  • Options
    @Heron422 So precious!
  • Options
    I'm showing what I feel to be quite a bit! But expecting twins will probably do that. :) 12w
  • Options
    Love it ladies!!! Even if it is blump, it at least makes most of us "feel" more pregnant! I'll change the title tonight, been on mobile and don't know hoe
  • Options
    12w 1d, Definitely bumping out... Mostly due to the fibroid, but hey, still fun!
  • Options
    SovvySovvy member
    katharinerisk you are STUNNING. 

pregnancy #1 :: daughter lost to chromosomal abnormality at 18 weeks
    pregnancy #2 :: son, born Aug 2011
    pregnancy #3 :: due Jan 2016
  • Options
    @laxdixdar I am also 13w1d today! I am three days after due to ovulation but based on LMP we are the same. Yay! Cute Blump!
  • Options
    11+5 feelin blumpy. :)
  • Options
    Quite blumpy! But I do feel my uterus too! 12 weeks!
  • Options
    Sorry if this offends anyone by the lack of clothing haha, I am taking them in my underwear while I can to see clearly how my whole body will change! It is an amazing process... First one is me at about 6 weeks, second is me at 12 weeks, 3days :) so in love with these amazing changes!
  • Options
    SullyNSullyN member
    This was yesterday at 13 weeks :)

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    SullyNSullyN member
    Sorry it didn't upload! This was me yesterday at 13 weeks :)

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    maeg66maeg66 member
    I'm so jealous of all your bumps! I'm certainly not as thin as all of you, so i just feel like I ate an entire cake by myself.
  • Options
    amama3amama3 member
    These pics are from 13wks(blue) and today at 14wks3days(green). I'm in love with my baby!! :\">
  • Options
    lyannast said:

Sorry if this offends anyone by the lack of clothing haha, I am taking them in my underwear while I can to see clearly how my whole body will change! It is an amazing process... First one is me at about 6 weeks, second is me at 12 weeks, 3days :) so in love with these amazing changes!

I would maybe edit those pics to hide your identity. This board is not private and can be searched.
  • Options
    Holy Moley @SullyN yours is so adorable!!!

@maeg66 hey, none of that! Every body is beautiful and even more so true for pregnant bodies :) I love all the baby bumps :D
  • Options
    @Mamabeagle it's on my instagram and Facebook aswell so there's not much point in that. I only posted a 'sorry' on here incase of conservative people I don't want to offend!
    If someone I know finds it, I'm not too fussed. I don't find in inappropriate by my standards, but thank you for your concern :)
  • Options
    lyannast said:

@Mamabeagle it's on my instagram and Facebook aswell so there's not much point in that. I only posted a 'sorry' on here incase of conservative people I don't want to offend!
    If someone I know finds it, I'm not too fussed. I don't find in inappropriate by my standards, but thank you for your concern :)

It doesn't offend me, just a friendly suggestion about Internet safety. If you're cool with it possibly being found, then that was my only concern.

I for one can't wait until I am showing and will happily contribute to this thread.
  • Options
    tuitwotuitwo member
    I'm all about the weekly Hump Day Bump Day idea. It keeps the board from being flooded with bump posts.
  • Options
    @katharinerisk may I ask about your fibroid? How big, location, and did you know about it before getting preggers? I'd pm you but don't know how on mobile!
  • Options
    Trying on my birthday present tonight, 13w4d (approximately)
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married 11/24/13
    DD1 born 12/24/15
    TTC #2 Aug. 16
    BFP for #2 11/22/16

Aug17 December Siggy Challenge: Funny Pics of Kids Afraid of Santa

• Options
    Here is my tiny bump at 12w4d. It hides in my regular clothes but pops out in yoga pants and stretchy tops ;)
  • Options
    @MustangPegasos before I got pregnant I had no idea what a fibroid was! We found it during my first pregnancy at a 10 week scan. The tech was like "are you aware you have a massive fibroid?" So I immediately freaked out and thought I was going to die haha.

When I'm not pregnant it seems to shrink to about 7.5 cm, but last pregnancy it got to about 14 cm because of all of the hormones. It's the kind the hangs off of my uterus, not inside, and tends to hang out towards the bottom left side of my uterus. Im always worried about it twisting and cutting off blood supply since its on a stem, but so far so good.
  • Options
    13.5 weeks...measuring 14.5 though. 2nd baby on the way :)
  • Options
    Meg920Meg920 member
    Here is my 13 week little bump! It seems like it is growing fast this past week. Monday will be 14 weeks!
  • Options
    Wow! Lots of beautiful little bumps out there. I'm at 12w4d and mine is not showing up much yet, although I definitely feel bigger at the end of the day than in the morning.
  • Options
    Love the cute bumps!!! Mine is there, I can feel it for sure when I lay down on my back.... Just not as pronounced when I stand up yet...I think the baby weight I didn't shed before getting pregnant is hiding it well!! I just look more pudgy to me lol. 12w 2d now.

• Options
    The bulgiest part of my bump is right under my belly button, it's even there first thing in the morning after bathroom and it doesn't go away even if I try to suck it in. I still have my tummy fluff on top but you can clearly feel the hard bump right below it. I kind of love this.