February 2016 Moms
Options

The danger of running!

So, I'm 5 weeks and 5 days along and EVERY TIME I try to go for a run, I feel like I'm going to pee my pants (eek, sorry TMI) but as soon as I slow down to a walk I'm fine again. Is this happening to anyone else??? How do I resolve this issue??

Re: The danger of running!

• Options
    Try some kagels and wear a liner? Oh and maybe try not to drink before you run and pee before as well. I'll get that feeling just sitting on the sofa! I'm in for trouble later on!
    Baby 2.0!
    BabyFruit Ticker

"http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32499b"
     28 Years old DH 29
    Married since 8/7/10
  • Options
    You wait until you actually start peeing your pants.. Then you'll be grateful for the times you only *felt* like you were going to pee your pants ;)

You can try doing some kegels and pee right before you head out, but unfortunately I don't think there's much you can do.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wear dark colored pants just in case you do pee yourself
  • Options
    Haha oh man... maybe this can finally be my excuse to not go for a run!
  • Options
    This was my excuse the last time I was pregnant so I stopped running and I hated myself for it.  This time I'm running through it and the peeing sensation usually goes away.   I will run this pregnancy!

• Options
    This is why I wear long black leggings on squat day... probably going to need to start stuffing pads in there :/
  • Options
    Just wait until the 3rd trimester, I thought my water broke several times but it was just me peeing my pants, every.single.time.
    Praying this is our take home baby. STICK TURKEY Mommy will miss you everyday my beautiful angel. We love you Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers M/C on 1/05/11 at 11 weeks.