January 2016 Moms
Options

Single momma to be

My baby's "father" left me before I found out I was pregnant. Things didn't end well for us, due to his mother sticking her nose in places it didn't belong.
Although I didn't want him to know about the pregnancy, I decided to let him know about it anyways. I told him straight out that I don't plan on us getting back together, because I obviously don't need the negativity of his mom in my life.
To this day, him and his family are causing nothing but drama. His mom is spreading lies all over Facebook about me and my family, saying I'm keeping everything from him. No, I am not. If he would like to know something, maybe he should man up and ask.
Not once has he asked me how I was feeling, if I needed anything, or showed any type of concern. Up until I had my first appointment. He sent me a text saying he knew I had an appointment and asked how it went. That's the only time he's shown any concern. I kept things short, due to not wanting to be accused of anything, because I know they like to twist my words around.
We've been apart for just over a month now and he already has a new girlfriend AND he bought a new truck. Now I don't know if it's just my hormones, or the fact that he would complain to me that he has all these medical bills to pay, but he just irritates the piss out of me. That's money he could have saved for the baby.
But I will say, that I can do this all on my own and I don't need his help. I'm just beyond irritated with him and his family starting drama.

Re: Single momma to be

• Options
    You  have every right to be irritated.  I'm so sorry you're going through this.
    DD born 6/14/13 MC Nov 2014 BFP on Mother's Day EDD 1/6/16
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that. He's obviously very immature. Good for you for getting out of the negativity. You will do great!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You have every right to be irritated!! I am going through a situation right now with my SPERM DONOR (yes, I have taken him to that level). I have been trying to work things out for 7 weeks... It's not working and I deserve to be happy and so do you. PM me if you want to chat ;). Good luck sweetie and just keep taking good care of yourself and your baby!
  • Options
    toria9316toria9316 member
    edited June 2015
    I hope things work out for you in the end! We don't need this stress. @andreachristine81