1st Trimester
Options

Worried about no sickness

Hi everyone, I'm new to this so forgive me for any mistakes haha. I'm 7 weeks pregnant with my scond baby. With my first I felt sick from the second I woke up until the second I went to sleep starting at 6 weeks until about 13 weeks but only actually vomited twice. However now I'm 7 weeks pregnant and have felt sick two or three times for about 10-20 minutes at a time. I'm a little worried about it because I have also had cramping which I didn't have with my first, I know all websites say this is normal but for reasurrence when did all of you start feeling/being sick? Thanks :)

Re: Worried about no sickness

• Options
    There are many, many recent threads related to subsiding symptoms that would ease your mind. And many, many more about how cramping, as long as it's not accompanied by a lot of blood enough to soak a pad in an hour, is also extremely normal and fine.
  • Options
    Don't borrow trouble. Every pregnancy is different. Be happy you're not sick this time. I wasn't nauseated at all during my pregnancy and LO is absolutely fine.

Cramping is common unless accompanied by bleeding. If you are bleeding and cramping, call your doctor.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It could be a psychological thing. In your first pregnancy you only threw up twice, but felt sick all the time. Sometimes if you think you should feel sick, you will. I'm terrible for this. Now this is your second pregnancy you might be feeling more relaxed, and therefore less nauseous because you kind of know what to expect.
    Or it could just be biological! My mum had a very sicky pregnancy that unfortunately ended in miscarriage and then with me she never had a moment of nausea! Try not to worry and enjoy your sickness free days! :)
  • Options
    Symptoms mean absolutely nothing for the health of any pregnancy.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm 7 weeks and I have no symptoms. I'm really hoping for a sick free pregnancy.
  • Options
    Symptoms (vomiting particularly) started at 9 weeks and heightened by 11 weeks. Nearly 12 weeks now and feel much better. My symptoms have been come and go since I found out with days that are horrible and some not so bad days. Enjoy the no sickness ! :)