Pregnant after 35

L&D watchlist for 6/28

Jerseygirl227 - 38 weeks

cneiding  -  40+ weeks

mellymar - Had baby boy last week!

I will be delivering in the coming weeks.  Does anyone want to take the weekly list over?  It takes less than a minute a week!

Re: L&D watchlist for 6/28

• Can I just say that I am so ready to not be pregnant anymore, lol?  I am becoming increasingly uncomfortable.

How are you doing, @cneiding?  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Can I just say that I am so ready to not be pregnant anymore, lol?  I am becoming increasingly uncomfortable.

How are you doing, @cneiding?  
    I am fine.  A couple times I have had some cramping that made me start to wonder if maybe contractions would follow...but no!  Every since I was checked last week I have had bleeding/spotting/bloody mucous loss.  I am not sure if it is a sign I am dilating a bit or if it was just irritation from the check.  Its nothing I have experienced in previous pregnancies so I am not sure.  THe discomfort doesn't really bother me too much.  I do wish I could sleep longer in the mornings.  I was up before 6 today and most days it is the same.  Funny thing this a.m. I was sitting in the living room early and I heard and odd noise outside right underneath the window.  I got up to see what it was and a wild turkey was up on our porch!  We see them lots around here but never have they come up so close to the house.  So odd.