1st Trimester
Options

$ tree test positve or negative 8 dpo?

Orion13Orion13 member
edited July 2015 in 1st Trimester
I am 8 dpo and had taken two dollar tree test within 5 minutes I see a very faint line I can't tell if it's evap or not ? Has this ever happend to anyone? :) 

*Image removed by Admin*

Re: $ tree test positve or negative 8 dpo?

• Options
    Thank You! I am new to this form and didn't know it's against the guidelines Ekkk! I am a little nervous because I had a chemical pregnancy last month :/ To be honest I am scared all together I had a horrible pregnancy and labor  with my son but they say every pregnancy is different! 
  • Options
    Like PP said, posting your HPT is against the TOU. Please delete your picture.

Implantation normally occurs 6-12DPO, add on another couple of days for HCG to really start producing, and that is when you'll see a positive on any test. Do you temp/chart to confirm ovulation? Or is it possible that you are just guessing you're 8DPO? Each body is different, and just because someone you know turned a test 8DPO, doesn't necessarily mean you will. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't see anything. Please remove the photo at your earliest convenience.
  • Options
    4N6s4N6s member
    Mine was very clear 2 days after I was supposed to start my period.
  • Options
    I do not see a line, try a couple of days later, although i dont understand why someone is so offended, yes it may be against the rules, but the headline suggested you might see a hpt...

image image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I do not see a line, try a couple of days later, although i dont understand why someone is so offended, yes it may be against the rules, but the headline suggested you might see a hpt...

It's not about being offended, it's about breaking the rules. And plus also, I think it's gross.

There are plenty of "do you see a line?!" websites, this does not need to be another.
  • Options
    People are quite nasty on these forums. Sheesh. The girl is nervous and all you can do is yell at her about a picture?
    I'm sorry about your loss and yes try testing again in a couple days. Or buy one that reads earlier. Good luck!
  • Options
    linz32818 said:

People are quite nasty on these forums. Sheesh. The girl is nervous and all you can do is yell at her about a picture?
    I'm sorry about your loss and yes try testing again in a couple days. Or buy one that reads earlier. Good luck!

No one here was nasty. And FWIW, the cheapies are pretty sensitive. They're right up there with the FRER. The issue is, at 8DPO, implantation may not have occurred yet. No pregnancy test will detect that.
  • Options
    Mine was negative at 8dpo and stayed negative until 12dpo when I got a positive on a dollar tree test in the afternoon.
  • Options
    I used dollar tree tests from 8 dpo and they were negative until I got a very faint line 11 dpo. It was so faint I thought I was imagining it, but a frer confirmed there was a line.
  • Options
    Me and my boyfriend actually found out at 8dpo .... Line was faint and I didn't believe it So at 12dpo i went to the doctor so they could confirm
    the positive.... Knowing early on like this has its pro's and cons !!!
  • Options
    Mine looked similar but I got a digital week predictor like 3 days before my period was due and got a pregnant 1-2 good luck