June 2015 Moms
Options

Weekend symptoms thread 6/27-6/28

2»

Re: Weekend symptoms thread 6/27-6/28

• Options
    Congrats @Mommaswizz!! She's beautiful! Don't worry, I wouldn't dig a bassinet either after spending 40 weeks in a glorious gravity free hot tub!
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Options

Congrats @Mommaswizz!! She's beautiful! Don't worry, I wouldn't dig a bassinet either after spending 40 weeks in a glorious gravity free hot tub!

You're so right! I can't be mad at her for knowing it was better on the inside lol smart smart girl
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Woot woot @Mommaswizz and Babyswizz!!

3+2 weeks pp and my Virginia is all good and hitting my BF stride. Tail bone still very sore (and LO still has a large egg sized swollen spot on his head, so no wonder!).

Weird symptom: at one week PP I was back to my pre-pregnancy girth or even thinner. As my organs settled, I got less thin. And today, I have some PP pudge in my belly. Weird how it got worse rather than better, even though I EBF. No biggie, just interesting.

Hope you pregnant mamas have a relaxing, quasi comfortable day, and PP mamas get some sleep! Xo
  • Options
    lwyzlwyz member
    congrats @Mommaswizz !!!! Yay for more babies! The babies give me hope that there WILL be a baby in the end for me as well, and it's not some cruel joke! ;)
  • Options
    Congrats @Mommaswizz and babyswizz! So exciting to see you guys, you both look great!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker