August 2015 Moms
Options

**Update** Thoughts and Prayers Please!

2»

Re: **Update** Thoughts and Prayers Please!

• Options
    Oh I am so happy to hear that the issues are far more manageable than originally thought!! That really is great news. And I am so happy for you that they identified this so they can keep an eye on your little one. I hope you get some good sleep tonight mama!
  • Options
    So happy with your update!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing the update! What a blessing by no surgery being needed. I hope you continue to get good positive feedback. No journey worth it is ever easy. But you are not alone. You and baby are in my prayers.
  • Options
    Thanks for updating. All things considered, that's great news! So glad baby is thriving and that you are being monitored and cared for.
  • Options
    I'm sure you are both so relieved to hear the Dr say baby is healthy and thriving- great news!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    such a wonderful update!
  • Options
    Great update overall! How did your shoot go?

• Options
    What a great update!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Seh114Seh114 member
    So glad to hear she won't need surgery and it isn't more serious. Continued prayers!!!
  • Options
    Yay!! That's the kind of update you want to see!! Such great news :) How did your maternity shoot go? Post pictures when you get them!
  • Options
    Awesome news!!!!!!
  • Options

Thank you everyone!  The maternity shoot went well, and gave us a great way to focus on something positive and celebrate our baby.  We've seen a few sneak peeks and this one is by far my favorite!