Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

FFFC Friday

2»

Re: FFFC Friday

• Options
    That was how her mother intended it but we called her Cate because Cat-lyn was just weird :) LOL
    imageimageimage
    LFAF September Siggy Challenge

• Options
    dixie7701 said:

haha I am right there with you ladies on the husbands eating habits. Mine will complain about his pants being tight and how much we need to eat better and 10 minutes later is suggesting Taco Bell.

FFFC- There is so much family drama going on with both sides of our family that I consider moving to another country on a regular basis to escape it. Every time my phone rings or I get a text message from anyone in my family I tend to ignore it because I just don't care anymore! My give a damn is beyond busted!

:(  I just did this to my husband. Cause I love to stress eat and work always makes me stressed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I definitely ate half a box of cheezits in one sitting yesterday. Sorry not sorry, thighs!
  • Options
    FFFC 3: I love this board because you all don't tell people 'OMG your tots preggers' when they post symptoms. I like that you all focus on science and stats and you don't just tell people what they want to hear. It's refreshing.
    imageimageimage
    LFAF September Siggy Challenge

• Options
    My hubby is out of town, and I am secretly doing all the things he doesn't want me to do during the TWW......you know, like have a glass of wine with dinner. :)

January siggy challenge - Pregnant lady problems

• Options

FFFC 3: I love this board because you all don't tell people 'OMG your tots preggers' when they post symptoms. I like that you all focus on science and stats and you don't just tell people what they want to hear. It's refreshing.

I love that the ladies I have met here are REAL. When I've looked around on other boards and see the "OMG! baby sprinkles and rainbow sunshine!!" all I can think is would you REALLY say that to someone in a real life conversation? If you would you're a total wack-a-doodle.

#meangirls #dfdubclub

imageimage

• Options

I'm such a bad employee. Positive opk today and I work the night shiftt at the hospital. I offered to go pick up supper from the taco place and stopped by my house on the way for a quickie with dh. Lol first time I've been on the clock for work and had sex.

@cattlebride

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    When people here say "tempting" instead of "temping", I judge them.