When is Everyone Due? — The Bump
Maine Babies

When is Everyone Due?

I just wanted to pop in and say hello!  I'm due December 6th and am living in the Portland area, would love to interact with other Maine moms-to-be! :)
Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Justinee

Re: When is Everyone Due?

• I'm in Portland and due September 2nd!
    Mother0fDragons
  • I'm due Jan 6. I think the 3 of us might be the only active ladies on this board!
    Mother0fDragons
  • Due Nov. 28- also in the Portland area
    Mother0fDragonsChrissyD1203
  • Yay now we are up to 4 with @Ellsmac ! I hope we get some more ladies too! I literally know no one and nothing about Portland. So intimidating!!!!
    Mother0fDragons
  • You'll do fine, Portland isn't very intimidating ;)
  • December 28th- Portland area :-)
    Mother0fDragons
  • NickiochNickioch
    100 Comments 25 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary
    edited July 2015
    I've already had my baby boy, he's almost 3 months (already! Ah!!) and we live in Portland I'm from here.
    Mother0fDragons
  • Nickioch said:
    I've already had my baby boy, he's almost 3 months (already! Ah!!) and we live in Portland I'm from here.

Congratulations! :)
  • NickiochNickioch
    100 Comments 25 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary
    edited July 2015
    Thank you! Get ready, it's indescribable! ❤️❤️
    Mother0fDragons
  • Congrats, @nickioch!! And @ChrissyD1203 I'd also say don't be too intimidated. I loooove living in Portland. Don't hesitate to ask any questions!
  • Hi just moved to Brunswick , Maine with the Navy . Found out my first day here I was pregnant . Due jan 15/15
    Mother0fDragons
  • BilBaby said:
    Hi just moved to Brunswick , Maine with the Navy . Found out my first day here I was pregnant . Due jan 15/15

Congrats!! Brunswick is a great little city!
  • Congrats! Brunswick is great!
    BilBaby
  • Congratulations!!
    BilBaby
  • Hello all :) just wanted to say hello, I also have a 3 month old son and yes it's the most amazing thing ever!!! I love being a mom so much. I live just north of Portland. The malls a good spot to walk around. I've heard great things about birth roots. Congrats and good luck to you ladies due soon. Feel free to ask any questions as the days get closer, it can be kind of scary if this is your first
    altheahoneyMother0fDragons
  • Hi! I'm in the Bangor area due March 25! It's my first so very exciting and scary! Haha :)
    Mother0fDragons
  • I'm in Maine, too (but Bethel region, north of Portland...but we get down as often as possible to eat something other than bar food). Due on Valentine's Day!
    Mother0fDragonsChrissyD1203
  • EllsmacEllsmac
    100 Love Its Second Anniversary 10 Comments Name Dropper
    edited September 2015

Edited because I askedy question in its own thread - thanks ladies!
  • I'm in the North Berwick area and currently work in Portland. Due April 24th
    Mother0fDragons
  • I'm due 12/24 and I also already have a 3 year old. I've been in Portland for just over a year now.
    Mother0fDragons
  • I'm in Brunswick and my baby boy is due Jan 28th!
    Mother0fDragons