2nd Trimester
Options

Chest pain on my left side and left arm going numb

airairairair member
edited June 2015 in 2nd Trimester
Hi im 26 weeks in and i been haveing chest pain on my left side under my boob and them my left arm will go numb and tight i wen t to the docter he said its just the baby or its the food i eat or im eating to late but now its getting on my nevers i cant go no where with out my chest hurting on my left side and my arm going numb what can i do is it cause my boob to big it dose not hurt my right just left and the doctor said im to young tto have heart problems im 23 first pragnecy

Re: Chest pain on my left side and left arm going numb

• Options
    Imo, you are never too young for heart problems. I'd recommend getting a 2nd opinion.
  • Options
    My chest pains have been from gas, but I've also had an EKG and my heart is normal. Get an EKG, They are so quick and easy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    airairairair member
    Ook thank u ima call my doctor
  • Options
    airairairair member
    When u had the gas pain did your arm go numb
  • Options
    I have had left side chest pain and my left arm going numb for the past 2 days. It has gotten better and today is very slight. I too felt im too young to be having a heart attack, I have been extremely constipated all week and wonder if its related. I did some chest stretches which seemed to help...it may be things expanding. I have a dr appointment Monday
  • Options
    Definitely get an EKG. Chest pain is nothing to mess with and I'm surprised your doctor is shrugging it off. Most urgent care places can do them (call ahead and ask).
  • Options
    airairairair member
    Ook thank u tell me how your docter appointment go maybe it can give me some insight
  • Options
    I didn't experience numbness alongside the chest pains, but that "pins and needles" feeling can happen frequently throughout pregnancy. Get that EKG ASAP and keep us posted
  • Options
    airairairair member
    edited June 2015
    Ok thank u
  • Options
    airairairair member
    Me and the baby is fine i pulled a muscle and the baby making it hurt im going to get a full body look up thank u all for helping me