Success after IF

***ttc again check in 6/24***

Hi ladies! Good luck to those ladies cycling!!

((Hugs)) to everyone else who needs them!! This check-in
is open to anyone that is part of the SAIF community and is currently TTC
again, either on their own, or via injectibles,IUI, IVF, adoption, etc.

A check-in will be posted every week. Please reply to
 the check-in post if you would like to be added to the group. Each check-in
 will provide the opportunity for you to provide an update as to where you
currently are in your TTC. Once you get pregnant please post about your first
and second beta then move over to the pregnancy check in.

QOTW: With my inlaws in town right now, I realize I am not the most gracious host—things easily annoy me. How do you handle house guests?

TTC, without meds, hoping for a wonderful
"surprise!

calindi- Waiting to O, but not using OPKs because I don't want the pressure. Here goes nothing on cycle #2!

katekat8721-AF came and went and was horrible. We are
still trying on our own, a miracle baby would be nice but ya know. We filed our
 taxes and found we'll be getting back enough to cover the FET, so that's a load
off our chest. I weaned from the pump so this cycle was all jacked up, I don't
know if I should expect AF this weekend or if it'll be another 50+ day cycle.
Annoying!

Missionobaby- Hi Everyone, I new to the forum, the 2ww
is killing me and forums has been keeping me motivated and well informed. After
3 years of TTC, DH and I have been seeing a RE for approximately a 1 year. What
i found out over the year, i had endometrisis (3/14) which lead to 3 years of 
horrible menstrual cycles. After antibiotic treatment, I was told everything
 should clear up. After about a year of exams of DH and I we still have not
received a clear explanation for IF. I was placed on letrozole cycle day 3-7,
started opk day 10. Went in for IUI on day 16. P4 done today and 1 week left to 
test! After OV I had 3 days of cramping from left ovary and dpiui 4 to today i
have been feeling so nauseated, which i believe is really early for it to be a
cause related to treatment.

Nursey (Okitty)- no sibling for DS on the horizon--working on month 7 of trying. It'll be ok, cause I'm relishing in BFFs joy instead for now!

TTC, with treatments

1983Lindsey2- I had my IVF consult Wednesday and am starting to redo some testing. I have my baseline on Monday and they will redo all my blood work and do an u/s. Since I don't have periods, they said any day can be baseline pretty much. I was hoping to do the retrieval in July but they are booked and only do egg retrevals every other month, we are looking at a September retreval. He said if everything looks like it did two years ago, which he thinks it will given my age, we will be doing an antagonist protocol freeze all with PGD. I was bummed waiting that long since I waited 3 months for the appointment and was told it would be plenty of time to cycle in July, but it isn't the end of the world. Summers go by fast.

amandaleigh1- I am waiting to O. May as well go for it as we wait to do a fresh cycle. In the meantime, waiting for more definitive HCV results for DH. We have an update on DH's HCV situation. His test was still reactive on a second try but there was no detectable virus, so that is good. He is still going to see an infectious disease expert soon. I'm assuming that we are still go as long as insurance is fine.

Bellalou – Surgery Tuesday.

efhoping2010- Started Lupron on Wednesday, last BCP on Sunday then wait for AF to start vivelle patches for our FET on 7/15

Gregermis- Smack in the middle of the 2ww... no longer hopefully for this cycle because we were (a) trying on our own and (b) I got a tummy bug which just doesn't seem beneficial.  Still waiting on results from DH's repeat SA and repeat diagnostic IUI.

hham10- Had my first beta in Friday and it was 159. I go back Monday for a repeat and am just praying the numbers increase appropriately. I've been in shock and don't feel like it's real.

iloveflipflops- Hi everyone sorry I've been missing checking in on here. I met with a endocrinologist about my elevated thyroid levels he gave me thyroid medicine to get my thyroid level situated before I started a treatment at my fertilty center. So that was a couple of weeks back fast forward to this week I was waiting for my cycle to start again on time like it usually does was a little off while pumping but then resumed to normal postpartum. I was siting here waiting and no symptoms of an impending af ( very odd for me but I chalked it to stress)so fast forward to this week I'm not normally a testing taking girl but something wasn't adding up took one today and two lines popped up I'm pregnant . I'm still in shock we got pregnant and on our own I can't believe it I still am having a hard time believing it my diagnosis is Dor to conceive our son we went the route of gearing up for Ivf I never responded to the injection drugs clomid was our last option treatment wise and the clomid +ovidrel iui ended end up giving us our little Miracle baby boy. My RE said even he couldn't believe that had even worked.So this is another complete miracle baby to say the least and I'm just hoping for a healthy pregnancy ( infertilty nerves never go away) . Goodluck to everyone wherever you are on your journey I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers and wish you nothing but the best.

KK_8721-Appt today to go pay for the cycle and go over the meds! Woohoo!

meganfauer- Started injections of follistim last night for round 6 but round 1 for baby #2. Fingers toes and everything crossed. We tried on our own for that "miracle" everyone tells us about for over a year.

Run20K- My egg retrieval is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. I'm praying that this is it for us.

SharonB222- RE appt Wednesday! [wide-eyed emoticon] I suppose there was a cancellation b/c typically it takes a month to get in. So here we go! Jury duty tomorrow, mammo Monday (DH reminded me that I am BFing DS, but DS is 18 mos and it's more like a couple snacks a day - so hopefully it won't botch the mammo), RE Wednesday, in the following weeks: dermatologist, (vacation), dentist, OBGYN and PCP. Game on!

STL34- I started Femera for another TI cycle on Tuesday.  I should trigger early next week.

SUG92- Good luck to everyone! I had my IUI yesterday so I'm crossing my fingers! Baby dust to everyone.

Thosethreewords- The urologist thinks that a TESE has a very good chance at success. So it looks like we'll have simultaneous procedures next month.

ON A BREAK, hoping to get back in the game soon

Blueinred

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

Re: ***ttc again check in 6/24***

• QOTW: As I said, I get grumpy when my space is invaded. Trying to be more relaxed. Breathing!!

As far as we know we are still on for IVF fresh cycle next cycle. I need to put in a call to the RE to ask about my old lady (DOR) protocol. For this cycle, I am not sure if I have Oed yet. My OPKs suck and I am not temping. I thought I had some promising signs of O coming, but now not so sure. Probably not having enough sex given all the uncertainty. But then, I don't actually think regular sex will get me KU, so I am lacking some motivation...

DS born 07/29/12

• @amandaleigh1 wishing you good luck on your upcomI got fresh cycle!!

I had some testing done and am not ovulating, which I was like "Duh!!! Wish I didn't have to spend $600 to reconfirm that!". I am starting provera tomorrow and then will get my official baseline for IVF and SHG before I start BCPs. We are looking at a September retreval freeze all cycle with PGD. FET won't be until November. It seems like forever away..... At least the testing should kinda keep be busy and summers go by fast. :)

QOTW: I just had my in laws here last weekend. We always have house guests as a lot of DH's friends and family live about 3 hours away and visit a lot. It can be stressful always being "on". I de-stress with wine :) In all fairness I would most likely drink the wine anyway on weekends! Haha
    ~~ All Welcome~~
    ME: 32, SER aggregates on eggs, anovulatory
    DH:  33, 2% morphology
    TTC #1 
    2 clomid cycles, 3 hybrid clomid/bravelle IUI's = 4 BFN/1 CP@ 5.5 weeks
    IUI #6 -Follitism IUI cycle converted to IVF and back to IUI-4 mature, 3 maybe mature = BFP!!   DS Born 9/2014
    TTC#2 
    IVF #1 9/15 Antagonist- 19 R 1F (Frozen day 1 @ 2PN stage) Diagnosed with SER aggregates in 13/19 eggs after failed fertilization
    IVF #2 11/15 Antagonist w/ICSI  (Higher stims & Letrosole added last minute on stim day 7)- 39R, 24M (20/24 SER free), 15F (14/15 SER free & all frozen @ 2PN stage) 
    FET#1 Cultured all 16- 2pn embryos to day 5- transferred 1 good hatching blast and 1 early blast on 1/28- None to freeze - beta 2/5

• Loading the player...

I had some testing done and am not ovulating, which I was like "Duh!!! Wish I didn't have to spend $600 to reconfirm that!". I am starting provera tomorrow and then will get my official baseline for IVF and SHG before I start BCPs. We are looking at a September retreval freeze all cycle with PGD. FET won't be until November. It seems like forever away..... At least the testing should kinda keep be busy and summers go by fast. :)

QOTW: I just had my in laws here last weekend. We always have house guests as a lot of DH's friends and family live about 3 hours away and visit a lot. It can be stressful always being "on". I de-stress with wine :) In all fairness I would most likely drink the wine anyway on weekends! Haha

Good luck with everything !! Thanks for answering my questions on different things recently. I hope a bfp is right around the corner for you.

TTC since 2012 

Dx : DOR

IUI #1 (Follistim switched over to Menopur injections) - BFN

Attempted IUI #2 (Menopur injections only cycle) better response on the Menopur then the Follistim combination treatment cycle however my cycle was still canceled due to my eggs not maturing and follicles not growing enough on a high dose of Menopur (Re said I could try a cycle of comid + ovidrel  for an IUI) for my second IUI( praying this works for us)

Clomid + Ovidrel protocol worked still a BFN as a result

Attempted cycle  Clomid  + Ovidrel protocol for IUI # 3 (Unable to do this cycle due to a cyst)

IUI # 3 Clomid+ Ovidrel protocol - BFP    Beta #1 752  Beta #2  1536    Beta #3 3797

EDD 10/27/14

Our sweet baby boy arrived on 9/2/14 TTC # 2 Conceived without help- June 2015 July 2015- Miscarriage ( blighted ovum)
    March 2016 (ectopic pregnancy) :( 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

1983Lindsey2

TTC since 2012 

Dx : DOR

IUI #1 (Follistim switched over to Menopur injections) - BFN

Attempted IUI #2 (Menopur injections only cycle) better response on the Menopur then the Follistim combination treatment cycle however my cycle was still canceled due to my eggs not maturing and follicles not growing enough on a high dose of Menopur (Re said I could try a cycle of comid + ovidrel  for an IUI) for my second IUI( praying this works for us)

Clomid + Ovidrel protocol worked still a BFN as a result

Attempted cycle  Clomid  + Ovidrel protocol for IUI # 3 (Unable to do this cycle due to a cyst)

IUI # 3 Clomid+ Ovidrel protocol - BFP    Beta #1 752  Beta #2  1536    Beta #3 3797

EDD 10/27/14

Our sweet baby boy arrived on 9/2/14 TTC # 2 Conceived without help- June 2015 July 2015- Miscarriage ( blighted ovum)
    March 2016 (ectopic pregnancy) :( 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Hmmm maybe I'm still going to O yet, my opk is looking like it is trending darker. I feel like such a ttc noob.

DS born 07/29/12

• 1983Lindsey2, I thought I was joining this post prematurely a few weeks ago b/c FET was ~Oct, but given my REs input yesterday and prepration it's around the corner now. Yours may "creep up" on you also!

amandaleigh1, I am glad the HCV wasn't a show stopper. FX you O and their is a possibility for a pleasant surprise!

QOTW: My DH comes from a culture where parents live with children, so my ILs stay for 4-5 weeks (more if I'd let them). I need to decompress every 10 days or so. I vent to my BFF if needs be. Mainly I remind myself that they love my kids and as long as they don't sit on them and turn the TV off or low when we get home it's mostly good.

AFM: Cancelled mammo due to BFing. Met with RE yesterday. I thought our final FET was Unlikely to result in a live birth (so the FET was for closure), but my RE says given our circumstances it is Likely it will result in live birth. Reminder: I was 0 for 5 (RPL) five years ago and now to consider we could maybe possibly be 3 for 3 blows my mind away. So continuing with my medical appts this month, start prenatals next month, start testing Aug and FET ~Sep/Oct.

Unexplained IF/RPL

TTC#1 2003 BFNs, 2004-2009 imageimageimageimageimage 5 angels above

2010 IVF-PGS-FET#1, DD b. Aug-2011 image

TTC#2 2012 BFNs, 2013 FET#2, DS b. Nov-2013 image

TTC#3 2015 BFNs, FET#3 image (my 6th and last angel above)

Journey Complete.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• AF arrived on 6/23 after BCP so it was CD 1.

My FET was moved up to 7/13!!!!!

I started vivelle patches yesterday and reduced my Lupron to 5iu.

First blood test on Wednesday.

I need to figure out if I am flying there or if I should drive, also I need to find out if DH is able to come.

QOTW: With houseguests my big focus is meals and planning and making sure they are comfortable in the guest bedroom otherwise we do not do much to entertain. 

H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• amandaleigh1amandaleigh1 member
    edited June 2015
    Good update towards my doing a fresh ivf cycle- DH has no HCV virus per the recent test though he still is positive with the antibody test, and my insurance has approved me to cycle until August 26. If I don't get ku this cycle (which is highly unlikely) I will get my cd2 fsh testing done and if the number is good, we will forward to insurance to extend my window of approval. If it is bad, there should be enough time to squeeze in a cycle before my authorization expires.

Cycle protocol details are vague, but it will be 2 weeks of BCP with a microcode lupron flare.

Opk is almost positive tonight. Maybe O is happening... Time to get busy :)

DS born 07/29/12