Florida Babies
Options

Moving to Sarasota/Bradenton...

I will be moving in a few weeks and I need to find an OB in the area.  Any suggestions?  TIA
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Moving to Sarasota/Bradenton...

• Options
    Dr. Finnazzo was great!  He works with Sarasota Memorial (First Physicians Group) and has several offices (one in Osprey, one beside the hospital, one on University Pkwy, and I think there is one more but I'm not sure where)
  • Options
    I had Dr Sudbury and Dr Swanson they are both wonderful.  I went to Dr Skene for a while but was not happy with him at all
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Tia,

I am a first time mom and could not be happier with my selection of an OB.  Her name is Dr. Kelly Hamel (like camel with an "h").  I had some problems the begining of my pregnancy and she and her staff were fabulous.  She is young and has a 2 year old of her own.  I would not hesitate to reccomend her.  Good luck.      Jamie

• Options
    Sharkbate~ I go to Dr. Finazzo also, I agree his is top notch! Good luck!
  • Options

Hi,

I have used Dr Finazzo for 13 years! He is the BEST!!! 

:) M

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I love your dog.  We have two Goldens!  They are so great with little ones.  Congratulations and good luck.

• Options
    I'm going to have to disagree on Finazzo. While his nursing staff were rock stars, his office staff was very disrespectful to my husband and I. I found him to be careless in his record keeping and reporting to other doctors.  We switched promptly and are very happy with our decision. We are moving to Tampa, so we are seeing someone there, but Dr. Shroder was our first choice as the only doc in Sarasota who does VBAC's, and his staff was fabulous on the phone.
  • Options

I recently switched to Dr. Richard Jamison (941) 379-6331 in Sarasota... I think he's great (spent 45 minutes just talking to me and educating me on my situation) and he usually returns calls promptly.  The office staff in the practice leaves a bit to be desired though.  I've also heard many wonderful things about Dr. Ruth Dyal (941) 917-7888 at SMH.  One of my friends also give Dr. Jennifer McCullen from Lakewood Ranch Hospital  high praise.  Good luck ans welcome to the area!

• Options
    Dr. Easterling at Gulf Coast Obstetrics is fabulous.
  • Options
    I have to agree with Dr. Easterling being fabulous. ?I adore his office staff, the midwife he works with and his medical assistant, Jessica is top notch!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"