Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

A Little Introduction

dlynn484dlynn484 member
Hi everyone. I've been commenting from time to time but decided I'd introduce myself a little bit. I had my miscarriage at 15 weeks (baby was measuring 12 weeks, 3 days). I had a D&C on April 25. It's been so difficult but I'm finally feeling more myself again. My husband and I have a little boy who just turned 3 and I would've had my second baby in October.
I'm trying my best to have patience and it is so hard. I was ready to start trying for a second baby a year before my husband was ready. I wouldn't change anything and I'm not mad at him. I just have my moments of wishing we would've started trying sooner. I don't like the idea of our children being at least 4 years apart but it is what it is.
Our doctor has advised us to wait at least 3 cycles before trying again and so I'm trying to get my focus on something other than longing for a baby. I've decided to focus on trying to lose weight this summer (turns out all the ice cream and soda I ate and drank after my miscarriage caused me to gain a good 10 pounds). I've borrowed Chalean Extreme from a good friend of mine and am hoping to run some too if the workout videos don't kill me first. Anyway, that's my story and where I am right now.

Re: A Little Introduction

• Welcome, I am so sorry for your loss. I had a mmc at 10W5d and found out at our 12w appt. we had the d&c this week. So it is also a waiting game for me to get back to my normal cycle.
    Losing weight is a great goal, because you will get more energy, self confidence and become and even healthier you! I think I am going to start running, it is hard at first to start but once you get past the 2-3 mile mark you start enjoying it. I wish you the best and hopefully we can join a 2016 BMB when we are ready :)
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thanks so much. I think it will help me having something else to focus on for a little while. I did my first day of ChaLean Extreme yesterday and I'm feeling it. Going for a two mile run today.
  • Loading the player...
  • Great start. I started running with the dog yesterday! Go us!
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker