February 2015 Moms

baby not sleeping I need so much help and answers!!

My baby will roll onto her tummy in her sleep. Some times she's cool with it and will sleep for hours but other times when she rolls she wakes up and freaks. Why??? I'm constantly having to rescue her otherwise she will just cry cry cry. I'm soooo tired but don't get why she's doing this. It's her that's choosing to roll and I think she likes sleeping on her tummy so why is it at times she gets upset. Need some help desperately

Re: baby not sleeping I need so much help and answers!!

• My baby will roll onto her tummy in her sleep. Some times she's cool with it and will sleep for hours but other times when she rolls she wakes up and freaks. Why??? I'm constantly having to rescue her otherwise she will just cry cry cry. I'm soooo tired but don't get why she's doing this. It's her that's choosing to roll and I think she likes sleeping on her tummy so why is it at times she gets upset. Need some help desperately

Best answer? She's a baby. She might roll and be uncomfortable and not be strong enough to adjust herself.
  • If she likes sleeping on her tummy, typically, why don't you try laying her down like that and see what the night is like.
  • Loading the player...
  • It could be gas....my son is a tummy sleeper too and it sounds like your little girl is also. However, if she has gas, maybe the pressure on her tummy when she's sleeping on it is painful? That could explain why she has trouble going back to sleep.
  • My daughter is 6 months old today. She has been on a schedule of wake time sleep time and feed time for 3 months. Sleeps thru the night 8-8. I can help you. Email me kersaint2011@gmail.com
  • NilaRose said:

My daughter is 6 months old today. She has been on a schedule of wake time sleep time and feed time for 3 months. Sleeps thru the night 8-8. I can help you. Email me kersaint2011@gmail.com

Creepy.