June 2015 Moms
Options

Weekend symptoms!!!! 6/19 to 6/21

13»

Re: Weekend symptoms!!!! 6/19 to 6/21

• Options
    Happy solstice, ladies! There is also that small matter of fathers day, but who cares about that? ;)

Cranky because despite my efforts at inducing labor yesterday, I have no signs LO will come for the solstice. The day is still young, but every minute that passes is a minute wasted. Guess I'll see you Tuesday, kid.

Otherwise - tired, dreading gravity, I just woke up from what some people would consider a pretty boring dream but it involved my last job and thus was a for true nightmare, and my feet itch.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wasn't DH supposed to be a Dad by now? I hate due dates. 5 days overdue and no sign of baby. At least, we know DS won't easily succumb to peer pressure. (Trying to find a bright side)

Symptoms? Stabby stabby stabby!! (And my dang phone keeps trying to autocorrect to standby)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    40 weeks 3 days and I am feeling so conflicted. My induction is scheduled for the 27th and I don't even know if I can wait that long. I asked to schedule if far being I wanted to go into labor naturally but at this point I give up. I have zero energy the only comfortable position is laying down with my Prego pillow. Contractions will get going at night, go for an hour then stop. I'm just ready!! I've had talks with my baby telling her we are ready for her and she can come out now. Ahhh but it's not in my hands
  • Options
    @delujm0 here's hoping it IS the real deal.
  • Options
    kbbtahkbbtah member
    6 days to go...haven't dropped, no contractions and im super uncomfortable. Im stabby and ready for this to be done!
  • Options
    Only 2 symptoms today. One is total frustration. 39+4 and am 3cm & 75% effaced. Just waiting & waiting now. And the other is that this pelvic pain is so bad I literally can't even walk without tearing up. I need a cain or walker for the next week lol.

At least there's only 8 more days until induction day, making this coming week my last work week. So that's the silver lining.
  • Options
    Yay @klkonwi !! So excited for your progress! Glad the epidural is working and that you'll be meeting your LO soon. You're going to do great!
  • Options
    @klkonwi you're nearly there!! Nothing to do now but get that precious babe out! That epidural will continue to do its job :)
    I'm saying a prayer for everyone involved.
  • Options
    @klkonwi you're doing great, gal! Terrified is OK, but you got this!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck @klkonwi! Can't wait to see your birth announcement!
  • Options
    Good luck @klkonwi !!! You will do amazing!!!!