December 2014 Moms
Options

Ideas for games to play with LO?

What kinds of games are everyone playing with their LOs? We do lots of peek-a-boo and variations on that. We're also teaching him words for things, but looking for other ideas on games?? 

Re: Ideas for games to play with LO?

• Options
    I do a lot of onematapieao with things, take a favorite toy and have LO chase it (if he/she is crawling), bounce up and down, play superman, patty cake. My LO likes to smack at things to feel them out or if he wants it. I put my hand out and we do 'give me five' and I make a 'don don' sound. He also enjoys playing with the laundry basket and riding in it while I carry it. And he sits in my lap and I kind of swirl him around and he just smiles :)

He also loves his-and my-books. I had to move mine because he was pulling them off the shelf!
  • Options
    I just eat her feet a lot :) LOL

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ha! MommyMoru I just discovered yesterday that my DD likes to play with the laundry basket too! I put her in it with some toys. She isn't sitting totally on her own yet and I found the sides of the laundry basket kind of help keep her more upright then if she was on the floor. Obviously I was sitting with her the whole time watching her but she did pretty good staying upright in there. Who knew a laundry basket could be so multi-purpose :)

I too "eat" her hands or feet a lot. I got some blocks she can chew and squeeze and I can help stack so she can know down. This isn't really a game but we also have a jumperoo and she loves jumping in that and playing with all the toys that are around it.