Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Terrified - was bleeding and have cyst - doctor thinks it may be GTD

Sorry for repeated my situation.  I miscarried about 3 1/2 weeks ago. Everything was ok - just the usual and spotting. But last week on tuesday night - started bleeding heavy and cramping. Went to see Dr. - he did an US. Saw a large cyst that was not there 3 weeks before.  He said it's possible Gestation Trophoblastic disease - and he took a blood test.  Waiting for results today - and i am so sick to my stomach.  I think they are testing my HCG levels. Any advice or comforting words - please :)))

Re: Terrified - was bleeding and have cyst - doctor thinks it may be GTD

• Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that. I wish I knew something to say that would help! All I can recommend is try to keep yourself distracted while you wait for results and next steps. Don't google anything about it! Just try to keep your mind busy - Netflix, crafting if you're into that, listen to cheery music, baking, etc. Hang in there and keep us posted.

TTC #1 --- BFP #1 5/15, loss at 5 weeks --- BFP #2 12/15, loss at 4+3 --- RE testing 3/16 normal, still trying for our rainbow    

• Options
    letyourheartbeyourguide :))) the blood tests came back fine - so just doing a follow up US on cyst in a few weeks :)))
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is good news! I am 7 weeks and have had lots of cramping and they found a small cyst on my ultrasound yesterday. Baby's heart was beating nicely and the sonographer did not seem too concerned! Wishing you all the best for the remainder of your pregnancy!
  • Options