April 2014 Moms

Skin help- NBR

Hoping one of you can help! My skin had been awful lately! My cheeks have very large pores and have been breaking out more than usual lately. I'm going to start clean eating again to see if that helps.... But is there anything else that could help? Any good skin treatments? I tend to be oiler in my t zone and drier in my cheeks.
I don't take bc pills- so some of it may be hormonal as my skin was more consistent on bc pills (though still not great). I stopped bf-ing last Jan too.
Thanks in advance :-)

Re: Skin help- NBR

• I have always had terrible skin and have tried everything (prescription and over the counter.) Clean eating and drinking lots of water helps tons! I also, like more organic cleansers like from The Body Shop. They have different kinds to fit your skin needs. Oh, and I find using witch hazel as toner also works like magic most of the time. Like you, most of my problems are associated with being hormonal. I had the best skin of my life when I was pregnant.
  • Great thanks- I'll have to look into different cleansers.... I was using cetaphil which worked for a bit!
    I also had the best skin when I was pregnant.
  • Loading the player...
  • I also had awesome skin when I was pregnant! I like the witch hazel pads but also use burts bees blemish stick. Tea tree oil is the way to go.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMe: 40  H: 38

***TW***

****trigger warning****

1 LC, girl 5 years old

TTC #2 Summer 2017

BFP 1/5/2018, MC (D & E) 2/23/2018

TTCAL May 2018

BFP 9/20/2018, MC (D & E) 11/16/2018 :'(