Los Angeles Babies
Options

January 2016 Mamas?

amargaret24amargaret24 member
edited June 2015 in Los Angeles Babies
Hello! Wondering if there are any LA ladies with January (or late Dec/early Feb) due dates? I don't have any local lady friends who are expecting and can't seem to find anyone in my month board. Would love to start a meet up or something as things continue to progress. Once I'm out of the first tri I really want to enjoy this pregnancy and make some friends along the way.

I'm due 1/15 and live on the East Side near Eagle Rock/Highland Park.

Allison

Re: January 2016 Mamas?

• Options
    Hi, 

I'm on the same boat! I actually moved from NYC about two months ago. I live in the West Hollywood area. I'm a first time mom and my due date is Jan 7. How's everything going so far?
  • Options
    @Knottie11415116 it's ooook haha. I've been so super duper sick up until the last three days. About a month of throwing up and being bed ridden. But starting to see the light! 10 wks tomorrow so I'm pretty excited :) Saw the baby yesterday wiggling around like a maniac. Have you had your first appt?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm end of Nov, beginning of Dec. I would highly recommend taking a prenatal yoga class- you can meet a lot of ladies that way and oftentimes after the birth those same women will take the "mommy and me" classes at the same studio. It's a good way to make strong connections and then have play dates later on.
  • Options
    I'm due 1/2 in the south bay! anyone else nearby in the south bay or west side? would love a fellow mama friend as all of my current friends seem to be as single as they come :) 
  • Options
    Hi all, I'm due Jan 31 and we just moved from Los Feliz to the Noho arts district, if anyone is near my neck of the woods!  :)
  • Options
    I'm due January 30 with twins. I live near south bay. In Lawndale
  • Options
    Hi ladies!

I also live on the westside near downtown Culver City, EDD Dec 1st!