July 2015 Moms

thoughts, ready or not!?

I've got the midwife on Wednesday I will be 36 weeks. The last 2 weeks I seem to have been having the clear out of my bowels (sorry for tmi) but since Wednesday just gone I started getting a really intense stabbing pain at the top of my fu-fu along with period pains and lower back ache, it gets worse by the day!! It comes on no matter what I'm doing sitting down, walking, standing! Then this evening I started nesting really badly. Do you think baby's ready to make an appearance or am I being over thoughtful xx

Re: thoughts, ready or not!?

• There are no signs besides your water breaking and contractions that indicate labor so I'm going with over thoughtful.
    DS #1 Born 01/23/09
    Married 03/18/10
    DS #2 Born 05/19/11
    DS #3 Due 07/26/15

• That's fair enough, I didn't get any contractions until I was 5cm with my first and they broke my waters at 7cm so was a bit unsure x
  • Loading the player...
  • I love how all the baby books and websites say that "yes, these are all signs of impending labor. But it could be days or weeks away". So basically, there's just no telling.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @ChristyM87 =)) =)) =)) =)) I can't stop laughing
  • But seriously what is a fu fu? Should I dare say you mean...vagina X_X
  • beeishbeeish member
    It's a Virginia.. =))
  • But seriously what is a fu fu? Should I dare say you mean...vagina X_X

I am worried that she does.
  • I've got the midwife on Wednesday I will be 36 weeks. The last 2 weeks I seem to have been having the clear out of my bowels (sorry for tmi) but since Wednesday just gone I started getting a really intense stabbing pain at the top of my fu-fu along with period pains and lower back ache, it gets worse by the day!! It comes on no matter what I'm doing sitting down, walking, standing! Then this evening I started nesting really badly. Do you think baby's ready to make an appearance or am I being over thoughtful xx
    What is a fu-fu?

This exactly!
  • Haha girls if you would know how sometimes complicated it is to to read what you've been writing?!? ( for everybody who isn't from US) fu-fu, DH, DS, SIL, MIL ect.... It's even worse if someone is kicking in texting slengs. It's very funny in the beginning I was like "what the hell all these letters mean???" But now all is good =))
  • This has become a vagina post lmao it's so funny how labor for us will be soon and we can still have a sense of humor over a fu fu I call it my fupa