July 2015 Moms
Options

Before I call the midwife?

i need advice, only because I keep calling and nothing ends up being wrong so I feel like it's just me worrying.. I'm a FTM by the way.. So I have had a lot of discharge lately more than normal,upper and lower back pain and a lot of pressure at my bladder like I have to pee when I pee it's like I really didn't?? Then a new thing I just noticed was my feet are tingling and a have cramping in my right side. I really don't know what's normal. Or what to expect at this point none of my friends or mother ever had these things happen so I'm turning to here. :) I'm 33w 1d and I was told last Tuesday she's still head up under my rib cage and her weight was 4lb 12 oz

Any advice?

Re: Before I call the midwife?

• Options
    Call the midwife anyway. You never want to not tell them something and trust internet strangers.on anything that concerns you.
  • Options
    It may be a UTI. Call because those aren't fun if left untreated.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It all sounds normal to me and what i'm experiencing at 34+4, but as PP said, it could also be a UTI or something. Never hurts to get it checked if you're concerned.

Mother of 4 beautiful babies - soon to be 5!
    Mikey - 11/08/2000
    Eden - 02/23/2003
    Alora - 04/07/2006
    Elsie - 07/08/2015
    Expecting a baby girl 11/01/2016!!

• Options
    As a ftm too my advice is chill out, a lot of what you're experiencing is normal. When something happens I'm not sure whether to call about or not I go watch TV and you notice once you stop thinking about it, it stops :) but yes you can never be too careful, if it is really concerning you call your midwife. That is what they're there for
  • Options
    Don't try to sue me if it turns out to be serious but I've been having the same symptoms and not doing anything about it. The peeing thing is annoying, my dr says it's because the baby is probably positioned right on my bladder so even though I have to pee it comes out as a slow stream and I never feel like I get relief. Back pain, sharp pain in my sides, yup all of it.
  • Options
    I did call, she said its normal. Just her position but if things change to something different I should come in... All is well from here :) thanks ladies