Late Term and Child Loss
Options

I'm back... is anyone still hanging around?

**rainbow mentioned**

I took a bit of a break from TB... not on purpose, but I just found that I had my hands full and couldn't keep up with work, grad school, blogging, forums, and a new baby. I wanted to check on everyone and see who was still hanging around.  The boards seems quiet. I still think of my boys every day, and quite often of the friends I made here and their sweet babies in heaven. Hopefully I will be posting more often. 

Re: I'm back... is anyone still hanging around?

• Options
    Hello, I was probably not here when you were, but I wanted to say hi, sorry for your loss, and congrats on the rainbow! The board is fairly quiet which I guess may be a good thing that not too many people need it but it seems like at some point it was much more active (maybe before the mass tb exodus from early this year?). 

I think I know where your old friends may have gone if you don't see them here, if you would like to know, you can DM me :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    Hello and welcome back! I'm still around. A lot of people jumped to another site too, but this board has helped me so much over the past year I couldn't leave.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MamaBishmsunshine123  I saw the mass exodus awhile back... I couldn't bring myself to leave, either. I'll be hovering around every once in awhile :)
  • Options
    3JTMom3JTMom member
    Congratulations your LO! It can get busy with all the things you listed. Staying busy is good, blessings mama!
    -notautomatic-
  • Options
    3JTMom  Thank you!!  Definitely busy but I miss being a part of this community, so I am trying to make time for it 
  • Options

I am still here!! Congrats on your new LO @ikrystal

I saw jump to the other site but I just can't get used to the new format. I check look in about once a week. I really wish I would have found this site earlier in my journey but just reading others emotions is a sanity check for me.

Married my rock - April 29, 2011
    BFP - June 4, 2011 EDD February 3, 2012
    Super T born @ 37 weeks - January 13, 2012
    Super T diagnosed with stage IV high risk Neuroblastoma nmyc-amp - January 2, 2013
    Super T cancer free - June 19, 2013
    Super T relapsed - January 2, 2014
    Super T earned his angel wings - January 3, 2014

TTC for #2 beginning November 2014
    BFP #2 - Chemical Pregnancy - Confirmed May 29, 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS; HSG - Clear; SA - Clear
    Clomid #1 - BFN
    Femera Cycle #2 - BFN
    Femera Cycle #3 - BFP 11/10/15 - EDD 07/14/16

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    jenn.schott  Thank you!  I hope you are doing well. I couldn't get used to the new format on the other site, either. It seemed disorganized, but maybe it was just because it was new to me. 
  • Options
    I am still here too. Just my hands are very busy also.  :)   Welcome back.  

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    BrittianyM Glad to see you're still here  :) Hope you are well!
  • Options
    I'm still here! Hi ladies @BrittianyM @ikrystal , @jenn.schott, @msunshine123 . @Stefuge?
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I have also taken a bit of a break, but I miss you all so much! The mass exodus kind of threw me, and then the board really slowed down, and real life got busy, but I'm glad to "see" you all! I have been trying to stay up with a few of the ladies blogs, but I will try to check in a bit more, k @jonahsma ? ;)

We are doing well. Still TTCAL, currently on cycle 8 of trying, which is frustrating cause it is taking longer than we had thought, but thats the way it goes, right? :((

I also wanted to say congratulations @BrittianyM on your new LO! I'm so glad to see that Mac arrived safely and hope you are enjoying all your sweet cuddle time!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Options
    @stefuge - great to see you! I'm sorry to hear your TTCAL is taking longer than planned. It is so hard when you want to be pregnant and it doesn't happen right away. Hugs to you! My fingers are crossed for you that you happens soon:)
  • Options
    @stefuge - I am in the same boat. TTCAL is taking longer than expected with another hiccup in the way. Fertility testing to come.... So frustrating when all you want to be is pregnant and you just see everyone getting pregnant with no problem and babies everywhere. Even that much harder with our histories....
    Married my rock - April 29, 2011
    BFP - June 4, 2011 EDD February 3, 2012
    Super T born @ 37 weeks - January 13, 2012
    Super T diagnosed with stage IV high risk Neuroblastoma nmyc-amp - January 2, 2013
    Super T cancer free - June 19, 2013
    Super T relapsed - January 2, 2014
    Super T earned his angel wings - January 3, 2014

TTC for #2 beginning November 2014
    BFP #2 - Chemical Pregnancy - Confirmed May 29, 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS; HSG - Clear; SA - Clear
    Clomid #1 - BFN
    Femera Cycle #2 - BFN
    Femera Cycle #3 - BFP 11/10/15 - EDD 07/14/16

• Options
    jonahsma  I hope you are well!!!  Glad to "see" you
    stefuge  Loving your latest blog posts.  Cycle 8... rough. Been there, it is hard to wait on something you want so badly. I hope that you get good news soon :)
    jenn.schott Let me know if you ever need to talk to someone about fertility testing!  I have PCOS as well and it was a rough ride. I hope that things go much smoother for you. 
  • Options
    erinelerinel member

**sig warning**

So glad to see y'all are still here! I tried the other site too, but it is harder for me to navigate and super slow, I'd rather just stay over here if you are all staying :)

Me 32 (Stage IV Endometriosis, short luteal phase) DH 38

Married 5/2010

January 2014- DS born healthy at 35.4 weeks

February 2014- DS passed away due to complications from adenovirus

February 2015- Rainbow baby DD born at 36.3 weeks

My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42fd32