Late Term and Child Loss

sad

I feel sad and depressed today will things ever get better I miss my daughter so much :-(

Re: sad

• I'm so sorry. I'm still fairly new to this but I am told that it will get easier, although hard days will always come and go. ((Hugs))
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• So many hugs to you! The pain is so intense in the beginning - I often felt like I was suffocating. It was all encompassing. For me I feel like the pain is not as sharp as time passes. I still miss my child, I still cry, but it's not as overwhelming. I have more good days now after a year than bad days and I know my son would want me to be happy. I want to do my best because I want him to be proud of me. I love and miss him so very much.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ive always just been the rock for everyone always for my children husband and family members so thank y'all is nice to know one day I'll feel relief and I can be happy again
  • tpete12tpete12 member
    edited June 2015
    Reading quotes really seemed to help me get through the tough times. Maybe these can help you....
  • Awww thank u thats so sweet
  • ((Hugs)). Losing a child is life-changing. Take it one moment at a time, one day at a time. It took time, but I have learned to carry my grief with me and still get through the day, still find life worth smiling about. I feel it's like a scar from an injury - you wear that scar for the rest of your life and while the pain lessens, it is always there, a constant reminder of that injury.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.