July 2015 Moms
Options

Insatiable Hunger!!

Is anyone else ridiculously hungry?! I'm 33 weeks and I'm hungry ALL THE TIME! Nothing I eat seems to help and it's driving me crazy.

Does anyone have any advice at all?!

Re: Insatiable Hunger!!

• Options
    Me!! This week in particular! I'm 35 weeks today. I just try and pack lots of healthy snacks for work... But my lunch bag literally can't zip up it's too full lol. And it still hasn't been enough to satisfy me this week!
  • Options
    When I'm at work I can't eat as much, but when I get home I can't stop eating! I find I have to keep my hands busy with some else in order to stop eating. Also, if I drink a big glass of milk that usually curbs the appetite.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Me! I'm 33 weeks too and am hungry all the time! I feel like I have to eat every hour. I try to stick to healthy stuff but I really just want to eat brownies and ice cream all day.
  • Options
    YES. OMG YES.

I've been trying to eat a bunch of protein because I've heard that Baby really needs that right now. So far it hasn't really stopped the hunger, but I am hopeful! :) 

image BabyFruit Ticker

Married 10-15-2011
    BFP 10-30-2014
    Baby's due 7-08-2015

• Options
    Funny you should mention this, I woke up at 6am with my husband had a big bowl of cereal, could hardly keep my eyes open, so I went back to bed for 2 hours, woke up (hungry again!) so another giant bowl of cereal. It was like the first one didn't count ;)
  • Options
    Its usually in the morning. I wake up early hungry and after go back to sleep then wake up again later (mind you its still morning time) and eat a big breakfast after that I can pretty much manage through out the day.
  • Options
    I know when you can't satisfy hunger it's due to you needing to hydrate. Drink more water and see how that goes. Not sure if pregnancy is any different, probably but it wouldn't hurt lol.