Pregnant after 35
Options

3 hour glucose

i had the 3 hour test yesterday. I felt weird all day yesterday and haven't felt well today. Has anyone experienced the same or have any suggestions on how what might make me feel normal again?

Re: 3 hour glucose

• Options
    I felt super sick after the 1 hour test. I was weak and shaky. I felt better after I ate and took a nap (I NEVER nap). It was awful. I'm dreading the three hour test Tuesday. I hope you feel better soon!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Drink a lot tonight. And in the morning. My veins weren't very easy to find because I hadn't drank enough the night before or that morning
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Try to flush your system, drink a lot of water and eat bland things like bacon and eggs. Good luck!
  • Options
    I had the 3 hour once and felt the same.  Kind of in a cloud....shakey...just off.  I remember feeling that way all day.  Don't remember if it was better the next day or not.  I ate real healthy (avoided a lot of carbs or sugar) to help my body restabilize. 

And I passed the 3 hour with flying colors....so don't worry that it might be an indication of a failure.