TTC After a Loss
Options

I THINK I MISSED MY CHANCE THIS MONTH :(

So according to Pink Daily and TheBump.com, I am supposed to be ovulating today but since I was running late for work I didn't have sex with my husband. Even though we had sex 3 days ago, I don't think we caught the egg. My gut says I didn't but who knows? It's my 3rd month TTC my rainbow baby. I thought I got pregnant last month because I did it like the day before ovulation and every sign pointed towards pregnancy but no, AF came when she was supposed to. Do I still have a chance even if we only did it 3 days before ovulation? I feel like we missed it this month also...If anything, there's always a next month like they always say...What do you think?

Re: I THINK I MISSED MY CHANCE THIS MONTH :(

• Options
    Idk what pink daily is, but most websites go based off of an average cycle assuming you ovulate half way through. So, you may, in fact not at all be ovulating today. Temping or OPK are more accurate for you specifically. Hopefully you didn't miss your window, or his boys can survive up to 7 days inside so there is still a chance.
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply! I actually do not temp or use OPKs so I don't know about that. I probably didn't ovulate today because I didn't have any signs at all but I did have that pain I get on one side of my belly button 3 days ago so hopefully it was that? I am not sure. I have to wait and see now. The drag!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Those 2 weeks between ovulation and AF vs. BFP are the worst!
  • Options
    The only way to tell for sure if you ovulated is by temping, which i highly recommend. I started temping for my first time this month and its such an eye opener of when i thought i should O and when i actually did. I think there is a chance you still have could get your BFP but without temping/charting I can't give you any better advice.