Two Under 2

intro - freaking out!

hi all! 

I have an 8.5 mo baby boy and am about 5 weeks pregnant with #2.  Not going to lie, I'm pretty terrified.  Already feeling guilty about short-changing my first little guy, especially since he is EBF and my milk supply is tanking :(:(

tell me it's going to be okay??

Re: intro - freaking out!

• You will be great! My first two are 13 months apart and now at 4&5 they are best friends. The first 8 weeks or so are a little crazy but you will get the hang of everything quickly. Be sure to pick a double stroller that the oldest can sit in comfortable because they won't be walking by themselves well for a while.
  • I have an almost 9mo girl and am 12 wks pregnant. Not gonna lie, I was not happy when I found out (just because of the timing). I've calmed down now but am still scared. My DD probably thinks I'm a complete bore since I'm so exhausted that I often just lie on her playmat yawning during her playtime lol. 
  • Loading the player...
  • mek20mek20 member
    Don't freak out! You are in good company :)

My first two are 13 months apart and I am 27 weeks pregnant with my third who will be born 15 months after #2.

I agree with a good double stroller. Go try them out at a store to see what works best. With two very littles, you will want a stroller for both of them to sit. I also suggest a good carrier because you will need free hands for your older babe!

It's crazy, but it's fun and I appreciate sleep like never before :)
    Married 6.23.12
    Baby #1 5.10.13
    Baby #2 6.9.14
    Baby #3 EDD 10.1.15
    Life is good :)