June 2015 Moms

Daily symptoms for June 1st!!!! OMG it's June!

13»

Re: Daily symptoms for June 1st!!!! OMG it's June!

• So, i've been achy all over all day and thought I just slept funny. Now I feel like I have a fever but my thermometer isn't working right. Is there anything I can do or should I have DH drive me to the doctor?
  • Loading the player...
  • So glad it's June! My due date is only 7days away!! I had some really painful BH last night, I almost thought they were real. I've had all the symptoms of labor except for the REAL DEAL. Come on baby!! My 39 week appointment is the 3rd can't wait for the doctor to tell me how far I've dilated.
  • Sharp pains down below- but only on the left side. And a very achy back.
  • kaila8kaila8 member
    I've been having the worst BH all day and night. My stomach muscles are so sore! Not to mention I seriously feel like I have to hold my belly everytime I stand up and walk cause it feels like everything is gonna fall out. Ughhh. I wish this little girl would come on! I can't do this everyday for another 7-14 days...
  • @devyns2nd hey girl...... You have a catheter you can lend me? ...... Peed 5 times in the last 20 min. :!!
  • devyns2nddevyns2nd member
    edited June 2015
    klkonwi said:

@devyns2nd hey girl...... You have a catheter you can lend me? ...... Peed 5 times in the last 20 min. :!!

Shew don't take it for granted my pee looks like this right now...foleys and six pound babies don't mix.

I'd pee all over the place if I could.
  • klkonwiklkonwi member
    edited June 2015
    @devyns2nd Oh well now I just feel bad :( I was just making a joke about pee.... And thought if anyone would get it.... It would be you!
    That looks so painful. If I could " wish" you delivered.... I would right now!
  • Carpal tunnel
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 12/23/13 MMC 01/24/14 @ 9w5days

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• beemaya83beemaya83 member
    edited November 2015
    Oops wrong thread....
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 12/23/13 MMC 01/24/14 @ 9w5days

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• beemaya83 said:

Oops wrong thread....

Ha! This seems so long ago and I'm actually glad you did this. Hope your carpal tunnel lets up soon!
  • :( I was not a part of this group at the time since I was only due in August...I feel like I missed out on the pre baby bonding of the group. It makes me sad that I never got to experience my full pregnancy...I didn't even get to experience LO's birth...they put me under. I know that late pregnancy and birthing are no walk in the park - but I do feel a little robbed of the experience...I was so not ready for LO 2 months early.