November 2015 Moms
Options

what would you do?..

My 2 year old is finally laying in her bed attempting to nap. My issue is, when she finally does fall asleep idk if I should take a bath or nap myself. I know I won't have time for both and it be relaxing on either end, before she finally wakes up again. I could possibly bathe after she goes to bed tonight depending on how much of a fight she puts up -.-
so my question is, what would you do? Lol

Re: what would you do?..

• Options
    I have a 1yo so I too know the battle. NAP!! Bathing is for the well rested.
  • Options
    Nap. They make those body cleaning wipes for a reason. I used to think they were for after the gym, but now I know that moms are their target demographic. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LSRooLSRoo member
    Nap!!!!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies I will attempt the nap first, I know it probably was a pointless question but the struggle is real lol :))
  • Options
    MargaretC5MargaretC5 member
    edited May 2015
    Nap and if by a miracle you wake up before DD then you can take a bath.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    anneof2anneof2 member
    edited May 2015
    Nap, my son only naps a couple times a week now, and I so need the nap myself. I take baths at night after my son goes to sleep. I like my baths in the dark.
  • Options
    Oh I am so late to the party on this one, but I hope you took a nap! I discovered quickly with DS that no matter how wonderful a nice, uninterrupted bath is, nothing... I repeat nothing... Can beat a nap. I took one yesterday when DS napped and it was magical.