October 2015 Moms

Current Craving?

2»

Re: Current Craving?

• I need to stop reading these posts!!! I now crave almost everything that people have listed off (almost!). 
    Before I read this, I wanted a bacon cheeseburger (homemade) with pickles, onions, and ketchup, and macaroni and cheese with loooootttts of cheese! 
  • I'm craving homemade pizza dip !! I gotta make some tonight !! Omg ! And also Popsicles

@amberrmariee20 I MUST know what pizza dip is and how to make it! Would you share???

• Loading the player...
  • Ham and cheese on toasted bread. And war heads!!! Lots of them. I'm so addicted to sour stuff right now it's crazy. I eat so many sour wat heads my tongue is raw and peels .
  • All I want is donuts...all the glazed donuts you can give me.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • watermelon and cantaloupe. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • mmm anything salty and spicy! Yesterday had a thai curry that I couldn't put down (its huge), obviously lots of Mexican food, salad and orange juice!! If I dont have a glass in the morning, I feel naked.
  • I went to Sweet Tomatoes last night and ate three plates of salad with their house ranch. Omg, so delicious. I'm normally an oil and vinegar type, but the ranch was perfection.
  • Fried chicken from everywhere
    :x