December 2015 Moms
Options

Pregnancy problems...

It's 3am and I'm so nauseous and just want to sleep but can't sleep because I'm craving nachos from Denny's so badly.

I think I only had them once back when I was in high school but I woke up and remembered so vividly what they tasted like and now I have to have them. Do they even sell nachos anymore?!

I wasn't even dreaming about nachos I was dreaming about working at a grocery store, so blaming this one totally on baby!!!

Re: Pregnancy problems...

• Options
    313Meg313Meg member
    It's 3am and I'm so nauseous and just want to sleep but can't sleep because I'm craving nachos from Denny's so badly. I think I only had them once back when I was in high school but I woke up and remembered so vividly what they tasted like and now I have to have them. Do they even sell nachos anymore?! I wasn't even dreaming about nachos I was dreaming about working at a grocery store, so blaming this one totally on baby!!!
    That's when I drink a small glass of milk and try again lol.
  • Options
    Nachos sound divine. I'll make them for dinner. Thanks! :-D
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes they do still have nachos! Btw!

Has anyone else dreamt about going pee and then woke up to having peed themselves? Even if it's a lie, please just say yes, I am completely mortified!
  • Options
    Nachos from Denny's are awesome! I wanted some the other day, but left because they were packed with one server.

Hope you get to fulfill that craving soon!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    CMDDCMDD member

Yes they do still have nachos! Btw!

Has anyone else dreamt about going pee and then woke up to having peed themselves? Even if it's a lie, please just say yes, I am completely mortified!

Yes in high school. And I could totally see myself doing it again while pregnant.
  • Options
    I had a dream when I was preg with my son that I was in labor. They told me to push so I apparently pushed and peed all over myself and our bed. My husband woke up to me sobbing and he just laughed!