October 2015 Moms
Options

Prenatal Power 20 Workout App

MrsBessentMrsBessent member
edited May 2015 in October 2015 Moms
I just discovered this amazing pregnancy safe workout app. This is great for those mom's that may not have time or energy to get to the gym. I definitely recommend this app.

Has anyone else tried it? If so, what are your thoughts?

20 weeks tomorrow and active if that helps ☺

Re: Prenatal Power 20 Workout App

• Options
    Thank you so much for posting! I will give it a try tomorrow and write a comment! I have been having major back pain and I am looking for some simple things to do on my long days and I just need to get back into a work out routine on my slow days! Thanks again! 
  • Options
    am&nam&n member
    Thank you! I just down loaded the app!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What's the app name !!
  • Options
    Going to download it and try it out:) I have a toddler already so it's hard to get out of the house and go to the gym most days. Been looking for a good app!
  • Options
    Cool! Thanks for sharing. I just downloaded the free version and will give it a try tomorrow. Might buy the other workouts too.
  • Options
    ok I tried it this morning!!!!! I loved it! Started with the 5 min stretch and then went into the 2nd trimester workout! I have to be honest I could not finish it, my legs were shaking and I was so tired.... I have work to do but I found it perfect for what I was looking for! Thank you again for sharing this app.
  • Options
    Thanks so much! I have been lax with exercise, but worked out consistently before I got pregnant. I am going to start doing a workout every day. I am 22weeks, but I didn't see a big difference between the 1st and 2nd trimester workouts. I will likely use both.
    Me: 39
    DH: 39

TTC: #3 - first cycle TTC - 10/2014
    Preg #1 - PTL @ 23.5 weeks - angel in heaven (Addison Margaret)
    Preg #2 - PTL @ 30.1 weeks - Kellen born @ 3 lbs. 5 oz in Jan 2010 - My Pride and Joy
  • Options
    Downloaded it and tried today. Loved it and felt like I got a good workout. I plan to do everyday. Who doesn't have 20 minutes?
    Me: 39
    DH: 39

TTC: #3 - first cycle TTC - 10/2014
    Preg #1 - PTL @ 23.5 weeks - angel in heaven (Addison Margaret)
    Preg #2 - PTL @ 30.1 weeks - Kellen born @ 3 lbs. 5 oz in Jan 2010 - My Pride and Joy
  • Options
    I am glad that my post was helpful. I use this app when I can't get to the gym and it is a great workout. If I find more helpful pregnancy friendly apps I will let you lovelies know.