Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Long asssssss cycle!!! When will it end?!?

Today is day 40 and no sign of AF... I'm not pregnant but I do have PCOS. My cycle sucks and so does my temps... I don't believe I ovulated... But FF says I did... My chart is all over (see attached)How long was your longest cycle? And wtf is going on with my temps!?! I know there are no doctors on here, I guess this is my way of venting.... Hope everyone has a good weekend!!!

Re: Long asssssss cycle!!! When will it end?!?

• Options
    If FF is correct about ovulation, you should expect your period 10-14 days later...
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    TTC #1 - Nov '14
    BFP 2/3/16  EDD 10/16/16
    DS born 10/18

LFAF: Frankly Disturbing
  • Options
    HShort33 said:

Today is day 40 and no sign of AF... I'm not pregnant but I do have PCOS. My cycle sucks and so does my temps... I don't believe I ovulated... But FF says I did... My chart is all over (see attached)How long was your longest cycle? And wtf is going on with my temps!?! I know there are no doctors on here, I guess this is my way of venting.... Hope everyone has a good weekend!!!

Qfp
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    TTC #1 - Nov '14
    BFP 2/3/16  EDD 10/16/16
    DS born 10/18

LFAF: Frankly Disturbing
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm currently on CD 115. Check in with your doctor if you go 60 days, as PP mentioned.
    Me: 28, DH: 28
    Diagnosed with PCOS: Summer 2007
    Married: July 2013
    Began TTC: June 2015

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/58d258

• Options
    My longest cycle was 268 days and I was then diagnosed with PCOS. I would listen to the ladies above and see your Dr if it gets to 60. Good luck, hope AF shows up for you
  • Options
    I'm still breastfeeding my almost 2yr old ds. My cycles are very sporadic. It's frustrating.