I just got my new c section date — The Bump
June 2015 Moms

I just got my new c section date

My due date was July 6th I really wanted to have baby Isaac on July 4th and since I'm having a c section my doctor says I have to go a week early, so I have to be ready at the hospital on June 29th that's the day! This is my third c section my 2nd one was so bad I still felt everything I'm very scared!

Re: I just got my new c section date

• klkonwiklkonwi member
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary First Answer
    Do you have a question ? These things are shared on daily symptoms or weekly randoms. :)
    HayesRN13aj1327karaelaine1991addingon
  • KreslaKresla member
    250 Love Its 100 Comments First Anniversary Photogenic
    I hope this time around goes well for you. I'm a FTM so I have no idea what it's like to recover from a c section. I know you may be disappointed about baby's date of arrival but be glad you will meet your little one earlier then expected. I'm due June 26th. Ideally I want baby born June 21st Father's Day or July 4th. However, baby will come when baby decides.

Again, best wishes for the rest of your pregnancy and I hope your C section goes well with a speedy recovery :)
    virginiaunicorn11karaelaine1991Anjelyk2LaurenAnn0405
  • I'm due June 21, also have to have a repeat c section, I wanted them to do it that day. Mainly because I'll be 40 weeks but it's also my MIL birthday and Father's Day, but they won't allow me, so it's 39 weeks and 3 days, June 17. Best of luck to you.