Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

intro **loss warning**

hey everyone! Happy Friday! I did this a little out of order because I did reply to 2 threads before doing an into ... Sorry about that! So here's a little about me... I'm 30 years old and my SO will be 30 in July. We have been together for 11 years and decided to TTC to add a LO to our little family (the 2 of us and our 2 dogs lol). I had an early MC 2 months ago. Since then I feel like I have done all the research possible to help with the process. I am charting, temping, checking CM/CP , using wondfo Ovia and FF apps, using ovulation strips, preseed, and even tried out softcups and eating pineapple core on days 1-5 dpo. I gave up all caffiene and alcohol, am taking prenatals and ovaboost and even have my SO taking mens fertile aid vitamins.
In my spare time I like to work out or work on my house. I bought a fixer-upper a few years back so that keeps me busy. I am a relatively quiet low key kinda person. I enjoy outdoor activities like hiking, kayaking, biking, etc. I have no sense of fashion or style, I have an obsession with spicy food, and I can't keep a straight face when lying for the life of me!
I guess that's about it, I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

Re: intro **loss warning**

• Options
    Welcome !!! You sound like you've done your research. I, like you, like to have the feeling of control over the TTC process and that involves a lot of research papers.

I'm sorry for your loss, I've also had a loss so I know how hard they can be emotionally and physically.

Also, your hobbies are identical to mine, right down to the no fashion sense and obsession with spicy foods
  • Options
    Welcome- terrible liar and outdoor enthusiast here too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! So sorry about your loss. It's so hard.
    I like your intro, my DH and I have also been together 11 years (married for 5ish), and we have also experienced a loss. I hope we can help each other.

I like fixing up our house as well, I have started gardening as a way of therapy (previously haven't been able to not kill a plant!), and I am only stylish when it comes to shoes :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015