Pregnant after a Loss

Anyone feeling better as the time passes?

kcmichelkcmichel member
edited May 2015 in Pregnant after a Loss
Im 9w4d today. This has been such an up and down Spring. Went from being excitingly ready for new baby - to MC - to this anxiety journey. I had an early MC in March ttc #4 - other 3 pregnamcies resulted in full term babies so I was completely blindsided. Concieved again in April and have been on pins and needles since we got out positive test.
Since my chemical was at 5w I figured seeing this baby at 6w5d on Mothers Day with a HB and all would help. But it wasn't until this week that I started feeling better emotionally. Still fatigued/nauseous which I've come to appreciate. Im still a bit antsy - we're waiting for our NT scan to be sure all is okay before announcing publicly (I read wayyy too much after my MC). But overall I kinda feel like Im allowing myself to accept that by Christmas our family will be complete...
I don't know if this helps anyone or if anyone can relate? Just needed to say it - I try to say this stuff to my husband but I think he is hesitant to be too excited also - more for my sake.
Hope all you ladies are well!

Re: Anyone feeling better as the time passes?

• 1LadyV1LadyV member
    I can relate. I experienced preterm labor with twins at 24 weeks twin B lived for two days and twin a for six days. I am currently 26.4 and I am just now starting to relax I won't say getting excited but I am feeling ok that this pregnancy will result in a full term healthy baby. A support group I go to at a local hospital all the women who have had rainbow babies all said that this is normal. Also my due date with this baby is one day before my due date with my twin sons so with all the days lining up its been a very emotional ride so far.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • kcmichelkcmichel member
    edited May 2015
    Im so sorry for your losses! Im glad you have made it farther and are feeling a little more relaxed too. I see what a lot of women on here have gone through and I admire the strength and courage to keep trying after all of it. Im hoping that if anyone else here is worried or can relate then we can spread some hope : ) Wishing you a continuing healthy pregnancy!