January 2016 Moms

When did your appetite return?

For all you ladies who have had babies, I was wondering when your appetite returned?

I lost my appetite around week 5, and now at 9 weeks still have no desire to eat. I eat maybe 1 small bowl of cereal a day and am down 10 pounds, but I know as long as I drink lots of water everything is ok. I just really miss food and miss the feeling of being hungry.

Re: When did your appetite return?

• I'm at 6w3d and I started to loose my appitite around 5w6d. It very unsettling as I know how important it is for the growing baby but everything I even think of eating something other then crackers and bread I feel nauseous. I agree, I hope it comes back soon! Even if I get hungry I eat two bites and cant ring myself to eat the rest..
  • I lost my appetite around 5 weeks and still have no desire to eat big meals I'm just over 7 weeks but trying to eat little healthy meals morning sickness only lasted a bit over a week which has scared me but I had date scan and saw healthy heart
  • Loading the player...
  • With my first my appetite returned after I had her...I'm in for a long pregnancy
  • Mine was around 14 weeks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mama to one girl: born 12/2009. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Cricket99Cricket99 member
    edited May 2015
    Sorry posted in the wrong thread :)