January 2015 Moms
Options

Baby Monitors.... Whats are you guys using?

We have cameras to monitor the baby and I use my cell phone for the sound macine app. to put him to sleep but I have to leave my cell phone in the room with the baby, I am in the market to get a sound Monitor If you have a sound monitor what brand are you using are there any good/ bad things about it?

I need some help thanks ladies!

Re: Baby Monitors.... Whats are you guys using?

• Options
    We have a monitor that's both video and sound. It's by vtech and we love it! It has day/night viewing. It even has a lullaby/music that you can play. The music is timed so it automatically shuts off. You can hook up to 4 cameras to one monitor. It also has a zoom function so you can zoom into view baby closer. It's around $150 at Walmart. It was pricy but the quality and benefit def paid for it.
  • Options
    We have a motorola monitor.  We love it.  It's video and sound and has night vision plus you can move the camera remotely from the parent unit.  It's a Babies R Us only model.  We had a problem with our first monitor not charging but Motorola was awesome (contrary to Babies R Us) and replaced the entire unit free of charge.  Highly recommend.  Our specific model comes with one camera but you can add cameras to it (i believe up to 4), and toggle back and forth.