June 2015 Moms
Options

Wed 5/27 Daily Symptoms! (How YOU doin, ladies?)

2»

Re: Wed 5/27 Daily Symptoms! (How YOU doin, ladies?)

• Options
    MurLindzz said:

Westypet said:

MurLindzz said:

BO

BO? Are you sweaty? Or is this an acronym I don't know yet?
    Bahaha!! I was on my cell and hit 'post reply' before I got more than two letters in! Sorry!! I 'edited' it right after, but you're the best for checking in.

I was so confused! I'm glad you're home and not in preterm labor-- take care of yourself!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I only have 5 weeks to go and I'm experiencing constipation for the first time during pregnancy :(( I actually was having the opposite problem the last few months and was going fairly regularly a couple times a day...I will gladly go back! I'm also exhausted and the last week of work (school teacher) is really taking it's toll.
  • Options
    mellymar said:

Also, anybody else having a hard time drinking their water? I'm sure that's contributing to my general punkiness, but I just can't seem to get any enthusiasm of any kind for water anymore. My fruit and mint water concoction doesn't really do it for me anymore, and the flavored bubbly water things kinda help, but not so much. Its a real chore, forcing myself to drink the water I'm supposed to have

Even lifting the water glass sucks today. Sometimes I'm like, "ooh, I want something flavored." Nope, just ends up being disappointing. I feel like a punk today, too. A whiny one.
  • Options
    house86house86 member
    Bad acid reflux :( nothing's working to get rid of it
  • Options
    house86 said:

Bad acid reflux :( nothing's working to get rid of it

It's a mild OTC but it's old school and helps me:

Gelusil (I find it on the bottom shelf at CVS or Walgreens)

Feel better!
  • Options
    klkonwiklkonwi member
    @mellymar I'm sick of the water and the raspberry tea.

I feel like I can actually feel my stomach muscles tearing apart after this cleaning binge ?!?! It's painful.
  • Options
    For the first time, I'm really feeling 38 weeks. I had a really body-intensive 12 hour shift. My second delivery of the day was a rockstar but it was super duper physical (for me being this pregnant) and I left feeling physically completely drained. I'm pretty sure I groaned each step to my car.

Not sure how I'm going to do two more shifts this week but..such is life.
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Options
    klkonwiklkonwi member
    @dancegurl1118 ugh! I feel for you!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    afiedsafieds member
    Fun little visit to the ER early this morning when I woke up with cramping that wouldn't go away with its best friends, puking and fever. Joy. They think it's just a stomach bug, but goodness gracious it makes me paranoid.
  • Options
    So it wasn't just me today....
  • Options
    bbnmama2012bbnmama2012 member
    edited May 2015
    I've been having a lot irregular contractions. Question for when the time comes and I'm actually in labor: It takes about an hour maybe a little more for my husband to get home from work. At what point with my contractions should I call him at work to let him know that he should probably start heading home? Regular and 7 - 8 minutes apart?

Edit: spelling
  • Options
    I was feeling great but this afternoon was all stress. Got a prenatal massage at a big spot in town with 4 people that do prenatal... Found out after they used something with arnica extract in it... Which can cause pre term labor!!! In fact that product has a pregnancy warning on it!! Have a message into "corporate" but I did not need the stress after feeling so good!!!
  • Options
    klkonwiklkonwi member
    @bbnmama2012 are you an FTM ?
    If your an FTM id say 7-8 min is fine.
    If your not id call him as soon as possible....... ! Im a wimp so id call right away and be on my way to epidural land........ But to each her own!
  • Options
    klkonwi said:

@bbnmama2012 are you an FTM ?
    If your an FTM id say 7-8 min is fine.
    If your not id call him as soon as possible....... ! Im a wimp so id call right away and be on my way to epidural land........ But to each her own!

Thanks for the answer.
    I am at FTM. I know I'll be laboring at home for awhile. I'd like him to be here to rub my back, get me some water, obey my every command ;-), etc for as long as possible. However, I would hate to call at 10 minutes apart and then they stop before he gets home and he left work for nothing.
  • Options
    I'm exactly 2 weeks away from my EDD as of tomorrow. Not sure what the hell has gotten into me but I feel like I've hit a brick wall. I do not want to do a single thing. I'm exhausted and overwelmed because I still have to pack my bag, hang her clothes and install the car seat. But overall I'm just feeling very "blah"....sad maybe ? Who knows. I never did well at facing emotions. Which is weird because I've been perfectly fine this entire pregnancy. Sheesh. These pregnancy mood swings are in full effect now through.
    Hope everyone else is feeling better !
  • Options
    Learned an interesting tidbit today for those with bad calf cramping. My chiropractor takes an osteopathic approach and incorporates some muscle and organ work in with his adjustments. After my initial evaluation he asked me if I ever got calf cramps and I said yes on occasion although not severe and I had never really thought of it as a problem before. He said there are two calf muscles that are meant to function by gliding against one another but they can become fused together by scar tissue essentially over time and the cramping is caused by them not being able to function properly. Bing bang boom he separated the muscles it kind of just felt like being punched in the calf, haven't had any cramping since. Worth checking out for some of you who seem to get them very badly!
  • Options
    Same old song: exhaustion, acid reflux, overactive bowels. Bonus: also found out today that I have a yeast infection. Mentioned some vaginal itching at my appointment this afternoon and she checked for it, then wrote me a prescription for a 3-day cream. Hoping that takes care of it!
  • Options
    @dancegurl1118 I just have no idea how you are still working...you are my hero