TTC after 35

Two Week Wait already playing mind games - a bit of a rant

Two DD TTC#3 for a year, miscarriage in December. Thought we might be done but decided to try again. I turned 35 in October, DH is 36 about to be 37. This time I keep telling myself not to freak out, just let it come, that's how I got pregnant the last three times, but of course here I am 2 dpo and of course I have every Symptom of pregnancy.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Two Week Wait already playing mind games - a bit of a rant

• Welcome to the board :-) I know it can be frustrating, but just try and keep yourself occupied. I hope your stay here is short ;)
  • I'm in a similar boat.  We were fortunate it was easy the first time, but now we are trying for #2 and I second guess everything (knowledge this time is not in my favor).  I'm looking at the calendar, second guess every way my body feels.  Why does trying seem so much harder the second time.  I don't remember the tww being so hard last time. - probably because I didn't know any better and we were still 'trying' through out the month and not counting calendar days.  Good luck to you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Aww I hope it happens for you soon! Definitely know how it is with thinking you're pregnant... I was sure I was on my first try ever last month. Pretty naive except I was almost 2 weeks late and I'm never late so I also feel like stressing about it and over thinking it slows your body down and it plays tricks on you or something :/

Hope to see you on another part of the forum soon! :)
  • Krisd6Krisd6 member
    Welcome! I understand how you feel- I'm in the 2 week window and feel like I have every symptom- nausea, sore breasts, sensitive to smell, etc... Here hoping to positive results for all of us! Good luck!
  • Welcome to the board.  I hope your stay here is short.
    *** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
    Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
    7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
    3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
    12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
    First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
    Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :) 
  • 2cute042cute04 member
    Thanks Everyone! I forgot how crazy you feel I the TWW!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi I'm in the tww also, 9dpo. My temps drastically dropped this morning but still above the coverline, sore breast, cramping, frequent urination. I'm hoping its a implantion dip, good luck. The body plays tricks on us in the dreaded tww